Radisson Blu Hotel, Marrakech Carre Eden
Experience lifestyle luxury steps away from history at new five-star hotel in Marrakech166-176 avenue Mohamed V 40000 Marrakech Morocco+212 621 110456 | Email Hotel
Located in the recently built Carré Eden complex in the central Gueliz district, the Radisson Blu Hotel in Marrakech is surrounded by trendy bars and restaurants as well as a shopping mall populated with high-end international stores. Gazing at the hotel’s striking modern lobby, patio, restaurant and bar designed by famous architect Imaad Rahmouni, it’s easy to forget that the historic medina, with the vibrant Djemaa El-Fna square and famous souks, is just a short walk away. The 198 rooms and suites, created by acclaimed architects Lotfi Sidi Rahal and Meriem Benkirane, feature a warm, contemporary style and amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet and LED screens with satelite channels. The unique open dining area combines a restaurant, lounge and bar and serves organic meat and fish cooked over a charcoal grill as well as tapas and sushi. The hotel also features an aquarium swimming pool, an expansive patio with sun beds, a fitness centre, a spa and a ballroom, as well as 10 large meeting rooms for business events.
- As part of the Carré Eden development, the Radisson Blu Hotel is surrounded by a brand-new shopping mall as well as the popular stores and restaurants of the Gueliz district, the centre of Marrakech.
- Walk from this Marrakech hotel to the medina, the oldest part of the city, to explore the souks or Djemaa El-Fna square.
- The hotel’s welcoming rooms feature rich woods and ornate decorative grills and are adorned with shades of grey and caramel enhanced by touches of vivid red.
- The unique communal dining area makes it possible to lounge in comfortable chairs or sit by the fireplace while savouring organic meat and fish, sushi, tapas or a cocktail from the bar.
- Relax in the stunning aquarium pool, sunbathe on the expansive patio, or focus on wellness by visiting the fitness centre and spa.
- 12 meeting rooms filled with natural light and high-end equipment make the Radisson Blu Hotel, Marrakech Carré Eden the perfect place for conferences and business gatherings.
At a Glance
Experience the chic Gueliz neighbourhood and enjoy proximity to the Carré Eden shopping and entertainment centre.
Famed designers Meriem Benkirane and Lotfi Sidi Rahal create refreshing interiors with natural materials and bold colours in our 198 guest rooms.
To provide a comfortable stay, we offer a selection of rooms with special accessible options.
Sample authentic Moroccan specialities at our unique dining venue, which features a communal table and traditional charcoal grill.
Unwind in the invigorating hammam or relax with massage at Health Club & Spa.
Technogym equipment and a dedicated spinning space help you maintain top form throughout your stay.
At Radisson Blu, we are proud to offer Free high-speed, wireless Internet access to help you stay connected. Some call it exclusive. We call it standard.READ MORE
"Experience Meetings" is Radisson Blu’s new concept for meetings and events that harmonizes the meeting essentials: breakout rooms, food and connectivity with service, satisfaction and sustainability.READ MORE
Treat someone to the perfect gift for those special occasions. The Radisson Blu Gift Card is easy to use and valid for 2 years.READ MORE
Enjoy more points, more partners and more places with Club Carlson – the global hotel rewards programme from the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.READ MORE