Enjoy Vieux Port attractions at Marseille hotel
Whether you are a history buff or simply want to take in the sights and sounds of the city center, you can easily explore Vieux Port and other Marseille sites from this hotel. A European Capital of Culture in 2013, Marseille has long been recognized for its rich past. Dating back to Roman times, the city is now a hub of museums, event venues, restaurants, clubs and shops. Immerse yourself in Marseille's storied past with an excursion to Chateau d'If, the 16th-century prison immortalized in The Count of Monte Cristo. A stroll through Abbaye St. Victor leads you to the final resting place of fourth-century martyrs.
- Le Vieux Port - by hotel
- Boat access to the islands of Frioul, Les Calanques and Chateau d'If - 500 m
- Palais du Pharo - 800 m
- Le MUCEM - 1.5 km
- Le Panier (old Marseille) - 1 km
- Noailles markets - 1 km
- Notre Dame de la Garde church - 2 km
- Museum of Natural History - 2.5 km
- The Palais Longchamp - 2.5 km
- Les Terrasses du Port (shopping center) - 2.5 km
- La Cité Radieuse (built by famed architect Le Corbusier) - 4.7 km
Located in a natural environment of pine, white stones and vineyards extended to the Mediterranean Sea, Cassis is protected by two works of nature.