City center hotel is near top Marseille attractions
This city center hotel is steps from Marseille attractions like the scenic Vieux Port and the Noailles markets. A European Capital of Culture in 2013, Marseille is renowned for a rich history dating back to Roman times. Guests can discover this rich history at the picturesque Abbaye St. Victor, the final resting place of fourth-century martyrs. Explore the Les Calanques cliffs or visit Chateau d'If, the 16th-century prison immortalized in The Count of Monte Cristo.
- Le Vieux Port - by hotel
- Boat access to the islands of Frioul, Les Calanques and Chateau d'If - 500 m
- Palais du Pharo - 800 m
- Le MUCEM - 1.5 km
- Le Panier (old Marseille) - 1 km
- Noailles markets - 1 km
- Notre Dame de la Garde church - 2 km
- Museum of Natural History - 2.5 km
- Les Terrasses du Port (shopping center) - 2.5 km
- The Palais Longchamp - 2.5 km
- La Cité Radieuse (built by famed architect Le Corbusier) - 4.7 km
Located in a natural environment of pine, white stones and vineyards extending to the Mediterranean Sea, Cassis is a small city next to Marseille. Visitors can stroll along the harbor or climb the sea cliffs of Cap Canaille.