City center hotel is close to top Marseille attractions
This city center hotel is only steps away from Marseille attractions such as the scenic Vieux Port and the Noailles markets. Named a European Capital of Culture in 2013, Marseille is renowned for a history that dates back to Roman times. Guests can discover the city’s rich past at the picturesque Abbaye St. Victor, the final resting place of 4th-century martyrs. Explore the Les Calanques cliffs or visit Chateau d'If, the 16th-century prison immortalized in The Count of Monte Cristo.
- Le Vieux Port - hotel adjacent
- Boat access to the islands of Frioul, Les Calanques and Chateau d'If - 500 m
- Palais du Pharo - 800 m
- Le Panier (old Marseille) - 1 km
- Noailles markets - 1 km
- Le MUCEM - 1.5 km
- Notre Dame de la Garde church - 2 km
- Les Terrasses du Port (shopping center) - 2.5 km
- Museum of Natural History - 2.5 km
- The Palais Longchamp - 2.5 km
- La Cité Radieuse (built by famed architect Le Corbusier) - 4.7 km
Located in a natural environment of pine, white stones and vineyards extending to the Mediterranean Sea, Cassis is a small city next to Marseille. Visitors can stroll along the harbor or climb the sea cliffs of Cap Canaille.