Ideal location in Dubai Media City
The Radisson Blu Hotel in Dubai Media City is ideally situated in order to experience everything Dubai has to offer. Make the most of this excellent location and indulge in many of the sightseeing options available. This sophisticated hotel is close to the Nakheel metro stop which allows you to have easy access to attractions such as the world famous Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and many more. Our hotel also offers shuttle services to all nearby major shopping destinations. Business travelers will appreciate the hotel’s proximity to business districts such as, Dubai Internet City, Knowledge Village Dubai and other industry hubs.
- Dubai Media City – DMC encompasses a media community of over 20,000 people working in over 2,000 regional and international media companies that are pushing the limits of creativity every day.
- Dubai Internet City – 650 m. An information technology park created by the government of Dubai as a free economic zone and a strategic base for companies targeting regional emerging markets.
- Knowledge Village Dubai – 650 m. A human resources management, professional learning and educational free trade zone.
- Dubai Marina Mall – 4 km. Large waterfront shopping and dining complex offering al fresco dining options and a luxury shopping experience.
- The JBR Walk/The Walk- 4 km. Close to The Marina Mall at the Jumeirah Beach Residence is a 1.7 kilometer strip with 330 local and international shops with casual and formal restaurants.
- Dubai Marina Yacht Club - 4 km. Architecturally stunning clubhouse with exclusive bars, restaurants and lounges on a beautiful canal with stunning view of the city.
- Jumeirah Beach - 2 km. One of Dubai’s most popular beaches, located on the south coast of the city on the coast of the Persian Gulf.
- Emirates Golf Club- 4 km. 18-hole golf course and the host of The Dubai Desert Classic.
- The Palm Jumeirah and Private Beach Club - 4 km. This artificial island in United Arab Emirates offers a range of luxurious beach clubs.
- The Palladium – 8 km. A residential and office tower in Jumeirah Lake Towers in Dubai.
- Mall of the Emirates - 7 km. One of the largest malls in the world and a premier retail destination in Dubai. It is also the home of Ski Dubai, UAE’s first indoor ski resort.
- Ski Dubai - 7 km. An indoor ski resort with 22,500 square meters of indoor ski area great for friends and family.
- Ibn Battuta Mall - 9 km. Dubai is a shopping heaven; this is the world’s largest themed shopping mall.
- Burj Khalifa - 19 km. The world’s tallest building, stands 2,716 feet above the dazzling city of Dubai. This iconic building offers a panoramic viewing deck for visitors to see the city of gold from above.
- The Dubai Mall - 10 km. The world’s largest mall, which offers a lavish retail experience and entertainment for locals and visitors alike.
- Dubai Fountains – 11 km. Just outside the Dubai Mall, the fountains offer an impressive light and water show.
- Jumeirah Mosque – 20 km. The most photographed mosque in all of Dubai. Organized tours are available for non-Muslims.
- Aquaventure Waterpark - 20 km. A vast waterpark with zip lines, slides through shark-filled lagoons and more is situated on The Palm Jumeirah.