DISCOVER FREE INTERNET, CONCIERGE SERVICES AND PET-FRIENDLY FEATURES
The Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown makes traveling for work or pleasure more convenient and enjoyable with services that include on-site parking, a Business Class Lounge, a concierge desk and Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Checking in is a breeze thanks to the Satellite Reception desks that provide quicker, more personalized service, and pet-friendly accommodations mean you won't have to worry about boarding your furry friend while away. Additional amenities like the modern fitness center and scenic jogging trails provide a holistic and lasting experience.
New Blu App For You
New Blu App For You
The New Blu App allows you to:
- Access driving directions and transportation information
- Access local calendar of events and things to do
- Book on-site meetings and events
- Check-out and provide feedback
- Explore property features and amenities
- Find out about current restaurant and local attraction offers
- Get special offers
- Order room service or book reservations at a local restaurant
- Request wake up calls, late check-out and other special services
Choose your route. Pace-setting Blu. Caring for you!
Rent a Blu BikeRent your Blu bike during your next stay and enjoy our dedicated #BluRoutes. You can also ask our concierge for more information.
Blu Planet Housekeeping
Blu Planet Housekeeping
- 1,500 Club CarlsonSM Gold Points® good at over 1,000 participating Quorvus Collection, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson and Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotels worldwide. Points are awarded at check-out for each night housekeeping services are declined (except day of departure). You must be a member of Club Carlson to earn points. For more information about Club Carlson, see www.clubcarlson.com.
- A monetary donation by Radisson Blu to its charity partner, Just a Drop: $5 for the first night, and $2.50 for each night that follows. For information about Just a Drop, visit www.justadrop.org.
- Guests are eligible to participate during stay-over nights only (two-night minimum stay).
- Housekeeping will service the room after every third night, regardless of length of stay. For example, a guest checking in on Monday and departing Friday would receive housekeeping on Thursday and would be eligible to receive 6,000 points (for Mon, Tues, Wed and Thurs nights).
- To participate in the Blu Planet Housekeeping program, guests must opt in to the program during check-in. If the guest declines Gold Points or is not a member of Club Carlson, the monetary donation to Just a Drop will be made by Radisson Blu.
- You must be a member of Club Carlson to receive Gold Points. If you are not a member and you opt in to the Blu Planet Housekeeping program, the monetary donation to Just a Drop will be made by Radisson Blu.
- Guests who have multiple rooms within their reservation may receive the benefits of either 1,500 Gold Points per night or the monetary donation to Just a Drop for all rooms. Guests must occupy one of the rooms and be paying for every room.
- Guests are not eligible to receive benefits for the day of departure.
- Guests who opt in to participate in the Blu Planet Housekeeping program agree to decline all housekeeping services during their stay (other than services after every third night). This includes bypassing cleaning in the room and bathroom, and not receiving replacement coffee and bathroom amenities. Coffee and bathroom amenities may be requested separately.
- Gold Points, if selected, will be awarded to the guest account within 10 days.
- Donations to Just a Drop are made by Radisson Blu and no charitable deduction may be claimed by guest.
- We may change the program terms and conditions; change, add or eliminate program benefits, or participating locations; or change or end the program or any feature of the program; in whole or in part, at any time, and without notice or compensation, even though such actions may affect benefits in the program or your participation in the program.
Opening HoursDaily: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
ContactTel: +1 (612) 339-4900 ext. 6011
Opening Hours24 hours daily
At a Glance
As part of the E@syConnect Service concept, Radisson Blu hotels offer Free Internet access. High-speed and/or wireless Internet access is now free of charge for all guests throughout the hotel.
Grab and Run
For our guests on the go with no time for a sit-down breakfast, we offer the Grab & Run takeaway breakfast. Tea and coffee in disposable cups along with fresh fruits and energy bars are available on a special table in the lobby.
For our guests in a rush we offer Express Check-Out to save valuable time and ensure an efficient and accurate check-out, by offering the options of sending invoice by email, mail or a quick pick-up at the reception desk.
The average guests stays at a hotel for less than two days, which makes getting laundry done a complicated matter. But at Radisson Blu we have dispensed of this complication with 3-Hour Express Laundry. All shirts, blouses, socks, underwear, pants and other pieces of clothing, handed in before 8pm. will be returned fresh and clean that same evening.
One Touch Service
All guest needs, whether it is room service, a question for the concierge or a special request, are taken care of at the touch of a button. Just press the One Touch Service button on your room telephone and let us take care of you.
100% Guest Satisfaction
Our goal at Radisson Blu is 100% guest satisfaction, which we guarantee. If you aren't satisfied with something, please let us know during your stay and we'll make it right or you won't pay.