PET-FRIENDLY HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN MINNEAPOLIS
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR STAY IN MINNEAPOLIS WITH OUR HOTEL’S FREE WI-FI
When you’re ready to see the latest theater shows on Hennepin Avenue, stop by the concierge desk at the Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown to get directions and to purchase tickets. We offer free Wi-Fi to keep you connected during your stay and pre-planned itineraries for local jogging routes if you want to go for a run. Our services also include valet and self-parking, a Business Class lounge and a state-of-the-art fitness center with breathtaking views of the heart of Minneapolis. Bringing your furry companion along? Our hotel is pet friendly so that everyone in your family feels at home.
Parking at the Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown is extremely convenient. The PwC Plaza Seven public underground parking ramp is located directly beneath the hotel, with elevators direct to the hotel lobby. Hotel guests have unlimited in-and-out access to the parking garage, so there is no worry about extra fees. Self-parking is available for $23 plus tax per night. Or, let us handle the parking for you. Valet service is available for $45 plus tax per night. Parking charges can be posted directly to your hotel folio.
Please note that the ramp is privately owned and managed by Denison Parking, not the Radisson Blu. The parking ramp is heated and well-lit and features a direct connection to the Radisson Blu lobby. Simply take the elevator to the first floor.
The ramp has a 6’8” clearance. Oversize vehicles and RVs will not clear. Unfortunately, the garage does not accommodate motorcycles.
The parking ramp entrance is directly off South 7th Street between Nicollet and Hennepin avenues at the front of the hotel. The parking ramp is open to the public and is not owned or operated by the Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown. Parking fees may vary based on downtown events. For event rates, hourly rates or more information on parking, contact Denison Parking at +1 (317) 633-4003.
Opening Hours24 hours
Blu Planet Housekeeping
Blu Planet Housekeeping
- 1,500 Radisson RewardsTM points good at over 1,100 participating Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson hotels worldwide. Points are awarded at check-out for each night housekeeping services are declined (except day of departure). You must be a member of Radisson Rewards to earn points. Visit Radisson Rewards for more information.
- A monetary donation by Radisson Blu to its charity partner, Just a Drop: $5 for the first night, and $2.50 for each night that follows. For more information, visit Just a Drop.
Additional terms and conditions
- Guests are eligible to participate during stay-over nights only (two-night minimum stay).
- Housekeeping will service the room after every third night, regardless of length of stay. For example, a guest checking in on Monday and departing Friday would receive housekeeping on Thursday and would be eligible to receive 6,000 points (for Mon, Tue, Wed and Thu nights).
- To participate in the Blu Planet Housekeeping program, guests must opt in to the program during check-in. If the guest declines points or is not a member of Radisson Rewards, the monetary donation to Just a Drop will be made by Radisson Blu.
- You must be a member of Radisson Rewards to receive points. If you are not a member and you opt in to the Blu Planet Housekeeping program, the monetary donation to Just a Drop will be made by Radisson Blu.
- Guests who have multiple rooms within their reservation may receive the benefits of either 1,500 points per night or the monetary donation to Just a Drop for all rooms. Guests must occupy one of the rooms and be paying for every room.
- Guests are not eligible to receive benefits for the day of departure.
- Guests who opt in to participate in the Blu Planet Housekeeping program agree to decline all housekeeping services during their stay (other than services after every third night). This includes bypassing cleaning in the room and bathroom and not receiving replacement coffee and bathroom amenities. Coffee and bathroom amenities may be requested separately.
- Points, if selected, will be awarded to the guest account within 10 days.
- Donations to Just a Drop are made by Radisson Blu, and no charitable deduction may be claimed by guest.
- At any time and without notice or compensation, we may change the program terms and conditions; change, add or eliminate program benefits or participating locations; and change or end the program or any feature of the program in whole or in part, even though such actions may affect benefits in the program or your participation in the program.
New Blu App For You
New Blu App For You
The New Blu App allows you to
- Access driving directions and transportation information
- Access local calendar of events and things to do
- Book on-site meetings and events
- Check out and provide feedback
- Explore property features and amenities
- Find out about current restaurant and local attraction offers
- Get special offers
- Order room service or book reservations at a local restaurant
- Request wake-up calls, late check-out and other special services
When you stay at the Radisson Blu in downtown Minneapolis, you receive access to our knowledgeable concierge staff, who can share their expertise of the city with you. Our concierge can assist you with purchasing tickets to hit performances on Hennepin Avenue, reserving a spa treatment or getting reservations to a trendy new restaurant.
Tel: +1 (612) 339-4900 ext. 6011
#BluRoutes are walking, running and cycling routes that start and end at our hotel. They’re planned by our team members to help all exercise enthusiasts, from amateur joggers and keen runners to cyclists of all levels, continue their fitness routine when they travel or simply discover the city from a different angle. Along the way, joggers, walkers and cyclists experience the sights the local area has to offer.
Choose your route. Pace-setting Blu. Caring for you!
Safe Hotels Alliance
Safe Hotels Alliance
At a Glance
As part of the E@syConnect Service concept, Radisson Blu hotels offer Free Internet access. High-speed and/or wireless Internet access is now free of charge for all guests throughout the hotel.
Grab and Run
For our guests on the go with an early start to the day, we offer the Grab & Run takeaway breakfast. Tea and coffee in disposable cups along with fresh fruits and energy bars are available on a special table in the lobby from 5 a.m. until breakfast opens in the restaurant. Grab & Run is available Monday - Friday only.
For our guests in a rush we offer Express Check-Out to save valuable time and ensure an efficient and accurate check-out, by offering the options of sending invoice by email, mail or a quick pick-up at the reception desk.
The average guests stays at a hotel for less than two days, which makes getting laundry done a complicated matter. But at Radisson Blu we have dispensed of this complication with 3-Hour Express Laundry. All shirts, blouses, socks, underwear, pants and other pieces of clothing, handed in before 8pm. will be returned fresh and clean that same evening.
One Touch Service
All guest needs, whether it is room service, a question for the concierge or a special request, are taken care of at the touch of a button. Just press the One Touch Service button on your room telephone and let us take care of you.
100% Guest Satisfaction
Our goal at Radisson Blu is 100% guest satisfaction, which we guarantee. If you aren't satisfied with something, please let us know during your stay and we'll make it right or you won't pay.