EXPLORE THE CITY FROM OUR CONVENIENT HOTEL BY MYSORE MALLWhether you are visiting for work or touring famous attractions like St. Philomena's Church, the Radisson Blu Plaza Mysore provides a premier location and superb amenities to make your stay spectacular. Overlooking the Mysore Race Course and Golf Course, the Radisson Blu hotel's location in Mysore, Karnataka offers breathtaking views of the Chamundi Hills and an ideal spot adjacent to Mysore Mall. Admire the beautiful gilded paintings in the opulent Mysore Palace, or spend an afternoon shopping for silk sarees and spices at the city's markets. Want to head out on a different kind of adventure? Get in touch with our professional, courteous concierge to arrange jungle safaris, whitewater rafting, fishing and mountain climbing excursions.
DIRECTIONS TO HOTELFrom Mysore Mandakalli Airport - MYQ (9.7 km)
- Head east toward Airport Road, and then turn left onto Airport Road.
- Turn left onto NH150A/NH766 and continue to follow NH150A for 2.9 kilometers.
- Pass by the lake on the left, and then turn left onto Mysore - Kollegal Road/Mysore - Trichy Road/Shalivahana Main Road/Zoo Road.
- Turn left onto MG Road/Mysore - Kollegal Road/Mysore - Trichy Road. The hotel is on the left.
- Head south on Sayyaji Rao Road toward Jagan Mohan Palace Road, and then go through one roundabout.
- After 700 meters, you will pass by Maharaja's Sanskrit College on the right.
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Chavadi St/MG Road/Mysore - Kollegal Road/Mysore - Trichy Road.
- Continue to follow MG Road/Mysore - Kollegal Road/Mysore - Trichy Road. You will pass by Axis Bank ATM on the right.
- Make a sharp right to stay on MG Road/Mysore - Kollegal Road/Mysore - Trichy Road. The hotel is on the left.
- Head south on Railway Station Road toward Babu Jagjivan Ram Circle.
- Continue on Irwin Road. Take Sayyaji Rao Road, Albert Victor Road and Shalivahana Main Road/Zoo Road to MG Road/Mysore - Kollegal Road/Mysore - Trichy Road in Ittige Gudu.
- At Babu Jagjivan Ram Circle, take the first exit onto Irwin Road. Pass by Mysore Medical College and Research Institute.
- At Visvesvaraya Circle, take the third exit onto Sayyaji Rao Road, and then at the roundabout, take the first exit onto Albert Victor Road. Pass by Bata Shoe Museum on the left.
- At Chamaraja Circle, take the second exit and stay on Albert Victor Road.
- At Hardinge Circle, continue straight onto Mirza Road, and then turn right onto Shalivahana Main Road/Zoo Road.
- Turn right onto MG Road/Mysore - Kollegal Road/Mysore - Trichy Road. The hotel is on the left.