Mysore city-center accommodation
STAY NEAR THE FAMOUS MYSORE ZOOKnown for its gorgeous palaces and heritage sites, Mysore boasts a variety of must-see attractions. For easy access to many of them, reserve a room or suite at the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, conveniently located in city center beside the Mysore Zoo, Mall of Mysore, and the Mysore Race Club. Just two kilometers away, you’ll find the impressive architecture of Mysore Palace, one of the most popular attractions in India, and St. Philomena’s Cathedral, one of the tallest of its kind in Asia. At the end of your stay, you can catch a flight from Mandakalli Airport (MYQ), which is just a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
Directions to the hotelFrom Mysore Airport (Mandakalli Airport) - MYQ (9.7 km):
- Head east toward Airport Road, and then turn left onto Airport Road.
- Turn left onto NH-150A/NH-766 and continue on NH-150A for 2.9 kilometers.
- Pass by the lake on the left, and then turn left onto Mysore-Kollegal Road/Mysore-Trichy Road/Shalivahana Main Road/Zoo Road.
- Turn left onto MG Road/Mysore-Kollegal Road/Mysore-Trichy Road. The hotel is on the left.
- Head south on Sayyaji Rao Road toward Jagan Mohan Palace Road, and then go through one roundabout.
- After 700 meters, you will pass by Maharaja's Sanskrit College on the right.
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Chavadi St/MG Road/Mysore-Kollegal Road/Mysore-Trichy Road.
- Continue on MG Road/Mysore-Kollegal Road/Mysore-Trichy Road. You will pass by Axis Bank ATM on the right.
- Make a sharp right to stay on MG Road/Mysore-Kollegal Road/Mysore-Trichy Road. The hotel is on the left.
- Head south on Railway Station Road toward Babu Jagjivan Ram Circle.
- Continue on Irwin Road. Take Sayyaji Rao Road, Albert Victor Road and Shalivahana Main Road/Zoo Road to MG Road/Mysore-Kollegal Road/Mysore-Trichy Road in Ittige Gudu.
- At Babu Jagjivan Ram Circle, take the first exit onto Irwin Road. Pass by Mysore Medical College and Research Institute.
- At Visvesvaraya Circle, take the third exit onto Sayyaji Rao Road, and then at the roundabout, take the first exit onto Albert Victor Road. Pass by Bata Shoe Museum on the left.
- At Chamaraja Circle, take the second exit and stay on Albert Victor Road.
- At Hardinge Circle, continue straight onto Mirza Road, and then turn right onto Shalivahana Main Road/Zoo Road.
- Turn right onto MG Road/Mysore-Kollegal Road/Mysore-Trichy Road. The hotel is on the left.