Radisson Blu Hotel, Nantes
Radisson Blu Hotel, Nantes
Radisson Blu Hotel, Nantes offers contemporary comfort inside renovated Palais de Justice6 place Aristide Briand 44000 Nantes France+33 (2) 72001000 | Email Hotel
A prime example of a successful renewal effort, this Nantes hotel in the city center features 142 rooms designed by acclaimed architect Jean-Philippe Nuel with the assistance of the DTACC architects agency. The rooms are adorned in crisp, clean white fabrics and include Free high-speed, wireless Internet, mini bars and individual air conditioning. L’Assise Restaurant, located in the former courtroom, serves gourmet French cuisine paired with an extensive array of wines. Le Preambule Bar offers creative mixed drinks, snacks and desserts among the columns of the original building. The fitness center and spa includes individual treatment cabins, a hammam and a sauna. Guests at this Nantes hotel who are traveling by car will appreciate the secure car park, and those who are attending conferences or hosting personal events can take advantage of 6 meeting rooms with modern audiovisual equipment.
- Less than 2 kilometers from the train station and only 10 kilometers from the airport, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Nantes offers proximity to transportation as well as a prime location in the heart of the city.
- The hotel lies near some of Nantes’ most popular attractions, including the Château des Ducs de Bretagne, Le Lieu Unique and Les Machines de l’île.
- Each of the 142 rooms features Nuel’s unique design influence and includes individual air conditioning and Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Experience fine dining at L’Assise, and then head to Le Preambule for an after-dinner cocktail.
- Release the stress of travel by booking a personalized treatment at the spa, keeping up with an exercise routine at the high-end fitness center or spending an evening in the sauna.
- The public underground car park offers up to 307 secure spaces for guest use.
- Six meeting rooms that include Free high-speed, wireless Internet and modern audiovisual equipment make this hotel an ideal location for special events or business conferences.
At a Glance
Modern Design, Historic Appeal
Located inside the renovated Palais de Justice, the Radisson Blu Nantes features vibrant design by architect Jean-Phillipe Nuel.
Explore the fascinating fortress Château des Ducs de Bretagne, just 100 metres away from our hotel.
Appointed with crisp white linens and contemporary décor, our accommodations provide a restful retreat.
In order to accommodate our guests, we offer accessible rooms and amenities.
Once the historic Palais de Justice courtroom, this breathtaking restaurant serves traditional and modern French cuisine.
Vibrant décor, original columns and refreshing cocktails make Le Preambule Bar the perfect chic destination for drinks.
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Nantes was awarded the Certificate of Excellence 2014 for TripAdvisor.READ MORE
Stay fit! Discover our dedicated running and cycling routes while staying with us.READ MORE
Overnight Stay Gift Vouchers
Give your loved ones personalised stays in Nantes with these customisable gift vouchers.READ MORE
Savour the tastes of Nantes at L'Assise Restaurant.READ MORE
Treat someone to the perfect gift for those special occasions. The Radisson Blu Gift Card is easy to use and valid for 2 years.READ MORE
Enjoy more points, more partners and more places with Club Carlson – the global hotel rewards programme from the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.READ MORE