DISCOVER DELHI’S EXCITING BLEND OF COMMERCE, CULTURE AND HISTORY
The rich heritage of New Delhi is on display in the grand architecture of Red Fort, the classically designed India Gate and the towering splendor of Qutub Minar. Looking for a fantastic retail experience close to the Radisson Blu? DLF Emporio Mall offers upscale fashion, and Ambience Mall is home to five stories of popular brand-name stores. While you’re exploring New Delhi’s city center, just 25 minutes from the hotel, be sure to visit Connaught Place, one of the most popular shopping districts in the country.
- Ambience Mall, Gurgaon - 5 km
- With multiple retail stores, an inviting coffee shop and an entertaining movie theater, Ambience Mall holds enough fun to fill an entire day.
- DLF Emporio Mall, Vasant Kunj - 6 km
One of the country’s most upscale malls, this shopping center is home to 170 chic shops, featuring your favorite luxury brands, as well as many fine restaurants.
- Connaught Place, city center - 16 km
Find your way to the heart of Delhi’s commerce with a trip to Connaught Place, the capital city’s central business district and one of the most popular shopping destinations in India.
- Qutub Minar - 14 km
- An instantly recognizable symbol of Delhi, Qutub Minar is the world’s tallest brick minaret, originally constructed in 1193 and later restored in 1368. Looking for something unique to do? Pay a visit to the intriguing Iron Pillar, located within the Qutub Minar complex.
- India Gate - 16 km
Impressive and sobering, India Gate is a red sandstone and granite monument commemorating Indian soldiers who died during World War I. You can admire the monument and the nearby fountains from the well-manicured lawns throughout the area.
- Red Fort - 17 km
Originally the home of an emperor, this historic complex now welcomes visitors to tour multiple museums housed in its halls.