WEST DELHI HOTEL NEAR METRO WALK
EXPLORE INDIA’S CAPITAL CITY FROM OUR PASCHIM VIHAR HOTEL
- Peera Garhi metro station - 2 km
- Janakpuri West metro station - 5 km
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) - 16 km
- New Delhi Railway Station - 18 km
Directions from the airport
- Head northeast on Terminal 1D Road.
- The road turns left toward Thimaya Marg; continue on the road until you reach the roundabout, and then take the second exit onto Thimaya Marg.
- Continue until you reach the traffic junction.
- From the junction, turn left onto Cariappa Marg. Continue straight until you reach Tilak Nagar Metro Station, and from that roundabout turn left onto Najafgarh Road.
- Continue until you reach Janakpuri West metro station. Just before the metro station, make a U-turn. Once on the main road again, turn left toward Outer Ring Road and continue straight. The hotel is on the left right before the Bhera Enclave.
By Delhi Metro:
- Head toward the Indira Gandhi International T3 metro terminal, and take the Airport Express to Dwarka Sector 21 Metro Station.
- Take the interchange to the Delhi Metro Blue Line to reach Kirti Nagar metro station, and then take the interchange for the Delhi Metro Green Line.
- Continue to Peera Garhi metro station, and then exit, turning right onto Outer Ring Road.
- Continue till the Bhera Enclave roundabout. Take the third exit toward Saiyyad Nangloi Marg, and then take the first left toward the hotel. The entrance to the hotel is on the right.
- Please note: Metro service is available, approximately, between 06:00 and 23:00.
28° 40’ 1” N
77° 5’ 28” E