The Radisson Blu Nice welcomes you for an exceptional stay during the Euro 2016 football tournament
The ideal locationOur hotel is located within 15 minutes of the Allianz Riviera stadium, an ecological precinct which opened September 2013. The Radisson Blu Nice is also within minutes from the International Nice Airport and, for all football fans, not far from the Fan Zone situated on Place Masséna in the city center.
Schedule of the matchesAllianz Rivera will host 3 matches of the group stage plus 1 match for the round of 16.
- 12 June at 18:00 - Poland vs Northern Ireland
- 17 June at 21:00 - Spain vs Turkey
- 22 June at 21:00 - Sweden vs Belgium
- 27 June 21:00 - 2nd Group B vs 2nd Group F
The teamsThe city of Nice is lucky to host some major European teams and players at the Allianz Riviera. Spain and Belgium can clearly claim to reach the final or the semi-finals but football supporters will also enjoy watching teams like Turkey or Sweden, which will be extremely difficult to beat and discovering teams, which tend to be less well-known such as Poland or Northern Ireland. Amongst the many stars present during the Euro Championship, supporters and fans in Nice will be able to see such amazing players as Andres Iniesta of Spain, Zlatan Ibrahimovic of Sweden, Arda Turan of Turkey or Eden Hazard of Belgium, who are 4 of the greatest celebrities of international football.
Nice events during the Euro ChampionshipAs part of the Euro 2016, the city of Nice will host a number of activities and events around the city.
- The Trophy Tour is the presentation of the Euro Trophy in Nice in May as part of the French Trophy Tour.
- Inauguration Day on 12 June at Place Masséna, which will feature animations, treasure hunt, kids’ activities and more.
- Fan-Zone with live matches on giant screens and various animations including concerts, games, contests and more.
- Temporary exhibition « Gooal ! Rendez-vous européen » at the National Sports Museum at the Allianz Riviera in Nice can be seen until 18 September on display you will find emblematic objects pertaining to the history of the Euro.