Explore the rich culture of the Côte d’Azur
You’ll soon be lured away from the sparkling blue Mediterranean water by the variety of activities and attractions found close to our hotel. Nice, France is well known for the Promenade des Anglais, a vibrant boardwalk right outside the steps of our hotel. After a walk down the promenade, stop by the Russian Orthodox Cathedral then head to the Old Town and stop by the Cours Saleya Flower Market, one of several markets in Old Town, to take in the tantalizing scent of local flowers. After, take a short walk to The Castle Hill (Parc du Chateau), the highest altitude in Vieux Nice, where the ruins of the former Chateau de Nice can be spotted.
Perfect destination for cultural excursionsStroll through the exhibits of MAMAC, the modern art museum or view one of the world’s largest collections of art by Henri Matisse at the Musée Matisse. Discover the ancient history of the region with a trip to the Roman ruins at the Musée d’Archéologie de Nice-Cimiez. Visit Musee d'Art et d'Histoire Palais Massena for the ornate center for Riviera art and artifacts to the belle époque, including Napoleon's death mask. A big sports fan? Check out the Musée national du Sport is a national sports museum located in the Grand Stadium before you make your way back to the beautiful shoreline.
Want a change of scenery? Head down to Parc Phoenix with twenty theme gardens display with 2,500 plant spices and visit one of the largest greenhouses in Europe, the Green Diamond or the Jardin Botanique to emerge yourself in greenery.
- Promenade des Anglais – Just steps in front of hotel
- Cathédrale Orthodoxe Russe (Russian Orthodox Cathedral) - 2.9 km
- Musee d'Art et d'Histoire Palais Massena – 3.2 km
- Phoenix Parc Floral de Nice - 3.5 km
- Jardin Botanique – 3.5 km
- Contemporary Art Museum (MAMAC) - 5 km
- Cours Saleya Flower Market - 5.2 km
- Acropolis Congress Center - 5.3 km
- Castle Hill (Parc du Chateau) – 6.3 km
- Old Town – 7.0 km
- Musée d'Archéologie de Nice-Cimiez (Nice Archaeology Museum and Roman ruins) - 7.2 km
- Musée Matisse (Matisse Museum) - 7.2 km
- Musee National du Sport - 8.7 km