SHOPPING IN NICE
SHOP TILL YOU DROP IN NICE
Nice, the Capital of France’s Côte d'Azur is a shopper’s paradise. Discover hundreds of stores, markets and other local attractions just minutes away from our Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice.
Avenue Jean Médecin, rue Masséna and the “Carré d’Or”The famous Carré d’Or in Nice is located 8 minutes by car or 10 minutes by bike from the hotel. You’ll find over 50 luxury-brand boutiques and stores to tempt you! Be sure to also check out rue Paradis, rue Alphonse Karr, avenue of Suède and avenue de Verdun while you shop till you drop.
Organize your stay:
- The shops in Nice’s city centre are open from 10:00 to 19:00 from Monday to Saturday.
- The streets not to be missed!
Nice’s Old district is an incredible shopping! destination and it’s just a 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel! Enjoy walking and browsing along the old town’s narrow streets as you wander past hundreds of shops, street merchants, and artists selling a wonderful variety of local crafts and souvenirs!
Old Nice district
Organize your stay:
- Marché aux puces (Place Robilante) - Opening hours from 10:00 - 18:00, from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Marché primeurs et aux fleurs (Cours Saleya) - Opening hours from 8:00 - 14:00, from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Marché à la brocante (Cours Saleya) - Opening hours: Every Monday from 7:00AM to 6:00PM
Nice Etoile shopping centre is just a 10 minute drive from the Hotel, located at No. 30 Avenue Jean Médecin;
Nice Etoile Shopping Centre
- Four floors of stores
- Restaurants and bars
- Large parking lot in the basement!
- Opening hours of the shopping centre:
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 - 19:30
- Sunday: 11:00 - 20:00
With more than 200 stores, the Cap 3000 shopping centre is the largest shopping mall in the region:
Cap 3000 Shopping Center
- A mix of designer and high street brands
- Choice of restaurants with a seaside view.
- Located at Eugène Donadeï and Avenue in Saint Laurent du Var, it’s only a 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
Opening hours of the shopping centre:
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 to 20:30
- Sunday: 11:00 to 19:00