Brain Food for Meetings
Meeting delegates often experience a "sugar crash" after lunch, and this is generally resolved by placing sweets on the table, which only leads to further crashes. Brain Food avoids this trend by helping delegates achieve more stable blood sugar levels and by providing a delicious culinary experience throughout the day.
The 6 Brain Food principles:
- Lots of fish, wholegrain products, fruit and vegetables
- Primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing
- Less meat with a maximum 10% fat content
- Natural sweeteners with a maximum 10% added sugar
- Focus on good taste and satisfying the senses
Find out more about Brain Food when you review our Brain Food Fact Sheet.