Meetings & Events
Plan memorable events with conference rooms in Oulu
Let our professional event staff help organise your event, conference or party. Individuals planning large events are especially delighted with the opulent and expansive Ainola Ballroom, which accommodates up to 300 attendees. With each meeting room hire, you can enjoy basic meeting equipment, customised menus from our professional catering staff, video conferencing options and our unique Brain Food and Experience Meetings programmes.
The immediate proximity of our breakfast restaurant offers great start for early morning meetings. All of our meeting rooms are equipped with modern meeting equipment, free high-speed WiFi and are easily adaptable to meet all the needs.
Choose a ready meeting package or design one of your own our professional staff helps you with all the preparations!
- A total of 12 meeting rooms spanning more than 700 m2
- Ainola Ballroom for up to 300 delegates for a conference or dinner
- Basic meeting equipment, including data projectors
- Business service centre in lobby
- Customised menus from experienced chefs
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet for guests and meeting delegates
- Speaker's podium available upon request
- Variety of meeting packages available to suit all needs
- Video conferencing options
ContactTel: +358 (0)20 1234 730
Fax: +358 (0)20 1234 731
Banquets & Events
Banquets & Events
This Northern Finland’s premier event house offers you an unforgettable night with 100 % satisfaction guarantee. Relax and let our professional staff help you design the night of your life!
Brain Food is Radisson Blu’s award-winning food and drink solution for memorable meetings. Created by experts, our innovative menu offers optimum nutrition for maximum focus and truly productive participation. Stylish and deliciously satisfying, it’s the ultimate food for thought. And for success.
A meeting is only effective if your brain is at its best. That’s where Brain Food comes in. This innovative approach, developed by our chefs and nutritionists, focuses on eating the right food to maintain concentration levels by keeping blood sugar levels stable. The idea centers on eating well-balanced meals that include fresh, locally sourced ingredients, lowering stress levels and maintaining focus.
Six Brain Food principles:
- Lots of fish, whole grain products, fruit and vegetables
- Primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing
- Less meat and always a maximum 10% fat content
- Natural sweeteners and never more than 10% added sugar
- Focus on taste that satisfies the senses
Think Planet underscores this dedication with such offerings as paperless meetings, free high-speed WiFi connection and even full carbon emissions offsetting. Innovations like our Brain Box breakout meeting rooms highlight a creative approach to addressing sustainability.
Club Carlson was the first hotel loyalty program to commit to a global meetings and events carbon offsetting initiative:
- At no additional cost to the planner or client, carbon credits are automatically purchased to offset the estimated carbon footprint for every Club Carlson for Planners meeting scheduled at participating properties.
- Carbon Footprint and Club Carlson have partnered to purchase carbon credits following each Club Carlson for Planners event; each ton of carbon is offset with the planting of one tree in the Great Rift Valley in Kenya and investments in renewable energy in India.
- Carbon credits purchased account for hotel energy consumption in relation to the event or meeting with respect to heating and cooling, lighting, projectors, audiovisual equipment, refrigeration and cooking.
- Responsible Thinking: Calculate how much your meeting can compensate your carbon footprint.
Club Carlson for Planners
Club Carlson for Planners
This is an exclusive hotel rewards program for organizers of conventions, meetings and other special events. As a global leader in travel and hospitality, we developed Club Carlson for Planners so you can enjoy meaningful rewards. Exclusive rewards include first-class redemption partners as well as faster ways to earn an Award Night at any of our more than 1,000 participating hotels, which are in nearly 80 different countries.
- Earn 3 Gold Points per USD spent on total qualifying event purchases up to USD 5,000 at participating properties.
- Earn 5 Gold Points per USD spent on total qualifying event purchases of more than USD 5,000 at participating properties.