Meetings & Events
Reserve stylish and flexible meeting rooms in Oulu
The 12 versatile event rooms at Radisson Blu feature fresh Scandinavian style and can be arranged to suit any type of event. Smaller spaces make great venues for intimate board meetings, while grander spaces like the Ainola Ballroom can accommodate up to 400 guests.
Guests may also utilize the hotel restaurants for larger private events as well. Every function includes access to a dedicated meeting planner, audiovisual equipment and professional catering.
- A total of 12 meeting rooms spanning more than 700 m2
- Ainola Ballroom for up to 300 delegates for a conference or dinner
- Basic meeting equipment, including data projectors
- Business service centre in lobby
- Customised menus from experienced chefs
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet for guests and meeting delegates
- Speaker's podium available upon request
- Variety of meeting packages available to suit all needs
ContactTel: +358 (0)20 1234 730
Fax: +358 (0)20 1234 731
Banquets & Events
Banquets & Events
Brain Food is Radisson Blu’s award-winning food and drink solution for memorable meetings. Created by experts, our innovative menu offers optimum nutrition for maximum focus and truly productive participation. Stylish and deliciously satisfying, it’s the ultimate food for thought and for boosting successful decision making.
Our brand new Brain Box® meeting room is designed to stimulate creativity, which increases the efficiency of the meeting. With the Experience Meetings® service, the Radisson Blu Hotels work actively to make sure that each meeting with us is a success.
Brain Food - refueling at its bestKeeping guests focused for the whole meeting, Brain Food is Radisson Blu’s food and drink solution for effective and productive meetings. The idea centers on eating well-balanced meals that lower stress levels and maintain stable blood sugar levels. Brain Food offers delicious, pure ingredients with natural sweeteners and minimal industrial processing, less meat and a maximum of 10% fat content.
Think Planet – responsible and sustainable meetingsTaking responsibility for the environment and local community has been an important part of the broader commitment of the Radisson Blu Hotels. Read more about our responsible and sustainable meetings. Our hotel has international Green Key certificate as recognition for environmentally sound operations.
Club Carlson for Planners - meet the rewardsClub Carlson for Planners is an exclusive hotel rewards program for organizers of conventions, meetings and other special events. The idea is simply to earn points which are redeemable for your next meetings, upgrades, dinners and much more. Find out more about Club Carlson for Planners.
Read more and join Club Carlson for Planners
Think Planet underscores this dedication with such offerings as paperless meetings, free high-speed WiFi connection and even full carbon emissions offsetting. Innovations like our Brain Box breakout meeting rooms highlight a creative approach to addressing sustainability.
Club Carlson was the first hotel loyalty program to commit to a global meetings and events carbon offsetting initiative:
- At no additional cost to the planner or client, carbon credits are automatically purchased to offset the estimated carbon footprint for every Club Carlson for Planners meeting scheduled at participating properties.
- Carbon Footprint and Club Carlson have partnered to purchase carbon credits following each Club Carlson for Planners event; each ton of carbon is offset with the planting of one tree in the Great Rift Valley in Kenya and investments in renewable energy in India.
- Carbon credits purchased account for hotel energy consumption in relation to the event or meeting with respect to heating and cooling, lighting, projectors, audiovisual equipment, refrigeration and cooking.
- Responsible Thinking: Calculate how much your meeting can compensate your carbon footprint.
Club Carlson for Planners
Club Carlson for Planners
This is an exclusive hotel rewards program for organizers of conventions, meetings and other special events. As a global leader in travel and hospitality, we developed Club Carlson for Planners so you can enjoy meaningful rewards. Exclusive rewards include first-class redemption partners as well as faster ways to earn an Award Night at any of our more than 1,000 participating hotels, which are in nearly 80 different countries.
- Earn 3 Gold Points per USD spent on total qualifying event purchases up to USD 5,000 at participating properties.
- Earn 5 Gold Points per USD spent on total qualifying event purchases of more than USD 5,000 at participating properties.