HOTEL IN BOULOGNE IS CLOSE TO PARIS LANDMARKS AND LOCAL TRANSPORT
This charming hotel in the Boulogne area of Paris is just steps away from a variety of transport options, including bus, metro and tramway lines. It is also within walking distance of the Roland Garros, Jean Bouin and Parc des Princes stadiums. Nearby, you can visit iconic landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and the Arc de Triomphe. Take time to browse the luxury boutiques on the Champs-Élysées. If you are visiting for work, the hotel’s position in the western business district gives you easy access to the Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.
DirectionsBy public transportation
- Metro: line n° 9, Porte de Saint-Cloud station and exit n°2; a 3-minute walk from the hotel
- Bus: lines n° 22, 62, 72, 175, 189, 289, Porte de Saint-Cloud station; a 3-minute walk from the hotel
- Tramway: line n° 2, Issy Val-de-Seine station; a 15-minute walk from the hotel
From the Paris Périphérique (ring road), take the Porte de Saint Cloud exit, which features easy access to roads A13, N118, D907, D910 and D101. Private parking with valet service is available.
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport is 35.9 kilometers away, or 45 minutes away by taxi and one hour and 15 minutes by public transport. Paris-Orly International Airport is 17.7 kilometers away, or 30 minutes away by bus, taxi or car.
By train and metro
- Gare Montparnasse - 25 minutes away
- Gare Saint-Lazare - 25 minutes away
- Gare de Lyon/Gare d’Austerlitz - 35 minutes away
- Gare du Nord/Gare de l’Est - 40 minutes away