Hotel in Boulogne is near top Paris attractions and local transport
This charming hotel in the Boulogne area of Paris is just steps away from a variety of transport options, including bus, metro and tramway lines. Guests can quickly reach the Paris Expo Porte de Versailles as well as iconic landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and the Arc de Triomphe. Visit famous luxury boutiques on the Champs-Élysées, or admire the sprawling gardens at the Bois de Boulogne. Sports fans enjoy easy access to matches at the football stadium Parc des Princes, the Roland Garros stadium and the Pierre de Coubertin Stadium.
DirectionsBy public transportation
- Metro: line n° 9, Porte de Saint-Cloud station and exit n°2; a 3-minute walk from the hotel
- Bus: lines n° 22, 62, 72, 175, 189, 289, Porte de Saint-Cloud station; a 3-minute walk from the hotel
- Tramway: line n° 2, Issy Val-de-Seine station; a 15-minute walk from the hotel
From the Paris Périphérique (ring road), take the Porte de Saint Cloud exit, which features easy access to roads A13, N118, D907, D910 and D101. Private parking with valet service is available.
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport is 35.9 kilometers away, or 45 minutes away by taxi and one hour and 15 minutes by public transport. Paris-Orly International Airport is 17.7 kilometers away, or 30 minutes away by bus, taxi or car.
By train and metro
- Gare Montparnasse - 25 minutes away
- Gare Saint-Lazare - 25 minutes away
- Gare de Lyon/Gare d’Austerlitz - 35 minutes away
- Gare du Nord/Gare de l’Est - 40 minutes away