BOULOGNE RESTAURANT SERVES FRENCH CUISINE BESIDE PRIVATE VINEYARD
The A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace serves modern French cuisine on a terrace nestled beside the hotel’s private vineyard. The extensive wine list includes many local vintages. It’s no wonder the Michelin guide lists our Boulogne restaurant as a first-class dining option.
Restaurant terrace A.O.C. RESTAURANT & TERRACE
An excellent dining choice listed in the Michelin Guide, the A.O.C Restaurant & Terrace offers delicious French specialties and a variety of fine wines. Take in views of the hotel’s verdant, 40-year old vineyard as you savor an alfresco meal on the terrace.
- Split peas and cumin velouté, perfect egg, virgin olive oil, croutons
- King prawn ravioles, Thaï curry infusion
- Pan fried scallops, cep creamy risotto, Champagne infusion
- Duck magret crusted with sugared almonds, pan fried pumpkin and hazelnuts
- Banana mousse, wafer and salted butter caramel
- Lime sablé biscuit, coco & passion fruit cloud, pineapple tartar and carambar tile
06:30 - 10:30 (Mon - Fri)
06:30 - 11:00 (Sat - Sun)
Noon - 14:00 (Mon - Fri)
19:00 - 22:00 (Mon - Fri)
Closed on weekends
Tel: +33 (0)1 46 08 85 00