Disneyland® Paris first opened in 1992 and has become a world renowned visitor attraction. The park offers a vast selection of rides, amusements and dining options to satisfy all needs. Whether you’re looking for high adrenaline action or to simply take in the Disney magic, the park caters for the whole family.
Be sure to schedule a full day to ensure that you’re able to experience the most of the 4,800 acres the park covers. Those who stay into the evening will be rewarded with a spectacular firework and light display over Sleeping Beauty’s Castle.
Notable rides include:
- Space Mountain – a 36 meter cannon will launch you into darkness as you whizz past shooting stars
- Temple of Peril – Indian Jones fans will enjoy the ride through this cursed ruin
- Big Thunder Mountain – this runaway cart is a speedy rollercoaster adventure for the whole family
- Pirates of the Caribbean – jump aboard the Jolly Roger and battle your way through the pirate infested waters
- It’s A Small World – located in FantasyLand, this family favorite will take you on a musical tour around the world
Magical accommodationThe Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallée is located inside the resort and offers the most convenient access to Disneyland® parks and attractions. You can make the most of your time at the hotel by relaxing in its tranquil spa, relaxing with a drink on the outdoor terrace or dining at one of our two fantastic restaurants.
The hotel can be easily reached from the nearby Gare Marne-la-Vallée Chessy train station, whether traveling from Paris or from Charles de Gaulle Airport.