Located in the New Town part of the city, the Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel in Prague puts you within close proximity to the city’s top attractions, ancient sites and buzzing shopping areas. The intriguing and mysterious Old Town is less than a kilometer away, containing historic must-sees like Josefov Jewish Quarter and the Old-New Synagogue.
3 kilometers away, Prague Castle boasts several centuries of history, and a 10-minutes’ walk from the hotel you can find interesting places and sights like Charles Bridge, the National Theater, the Museum of Communism, the Alphonse Mucha Museum, plus fun and informative walking tours like the Brewery Tour.
Prague is a great place to be as it holds something that everyone can enjoy, regardless if you are a couple enjoying a romantic weekend, a family with young kids or if you are traveling on business and want some memories to bring back with you.
Near the hotel
- Wenceslas Square – 100 m. 14th century square with museums and shops
- Museum of Communism – 500 m. Learn about Prague during the communist regime
- Alphonse Mucha Museum – 600 m. Gallery dedicated to the Czech artist
- Prague State Opera – 700 m. Historic venue for opera, ballet and theater
- Old Town Square – 800 m. Prague’s oldest square, lined with Gothic buildings
- The Powder Tower – 1.1 km. 11th century city gate restored in the 1500’s
- Klementinum – 1.3 km. Large decorated complex with long history
- Josefov Jewish Quarter – 1.4 km. Former Jewish ghetto quarter
- Old-New Synagogue – 1.4 km. Legendary home of the Golem of Prague
- Charles Bridge – 1.5 km. A landmark linking the new town to the old
- Franz Kafka Museum – 2 km. Discover the life and work of Kafka
- John Lennon Wall – 2 km. Graffiti wall inspired by John Lennon
- Vyšehrad Castle – 2.1 km. Fortified castle with a huge number of sights
- Lobkowicz Palace – 2.5 km. Privately owned Baroque palace
- St. Vitus Cathedral – 2.9 km. Resting place of saints and state treasury
- Prague Castle – 3 km. Huge castle complex with many historical buildings