Meetings & Events
EXCELLENT CONFERENCE FACILITIES AT HOTEL IN PRAGUE
- A total of 10 meeting rooms spanning over 544 m2
- Air conditioning
- Business center with full secretarial support
- Dedicated Meetings & Events manager
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet for all meeting delegates
- Personalized menus by experienced chefs
- Translation services
- Videoconferencing capabilities
Special MICE OfferTake advantage of our MICE special offer. This promotion is subject to availability.
- March 2018 rates from CZK 3200 / 10% commission
- April 2018 rates from CZK 4200 / 10% commission
- May/June 2018 rates from CZK 4700 / 10% commission
- July/August 2018 rates from CZK 4000 / 10% commission
- High Season [ April-June, September-October 2018 - full day CZK 2490 / half day CZK 1950 (incl. 10 % commission)
- Shoulder Season [March, November, December - full day CZK 2350 / half day CZK 1810 (incl. 10 % commission)
- Low Season [January-February, July-August] - full day CZK 2000 / half day CZK 1500 (incl. 10 % commission
DigiChart Innovative Technology
With DigiChart, you can edit notes and ideas, share them with colleagues and clients, and collaborate within a matter of seconds. Simply push the Plug and Play button. Some people still use flip charts. We prefer smart charts!
BRAND-NEW FOOD TRENDS
For all those who like their food a bit more "naughty," Radisson Blu has introduced exciting new Food Trends to bring the latest food and drink fashions to your event. From the latest veggie trends or interpretations of Grandma’s classics to stimulating food for your soul and more — our trends Flexitarian, Land+Place, Tasty Mood, Wild Sensation and Dirty French will spice up your next meeting.
At our hotel, we offer a selection of the new Radisson Blu Food Trends and are more than happy to accommodate your individual needs. Simply ask our event experts!