Located adjacent to Wenceslas Square, the Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel is situated in the heart of Prague’s cultural, historic, shopping and business districts. This location combines with upscale amenities, gourmet on-site restaurants and a sophisticated Art Deco design scheme to make this Alcron hotel an ideal conference venue.
The 206 cozy guest rooms feature Art Deco furnishings and amenities like spacious marble bathrooms with heated floors, Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and free entrance to the fitness center and sauna. Several of the suites, including the Presidential Suite, offer stunning views of Prague Castle.
Most of the hotel’s conference facilities are located on the second floor, including the Crystal Ballroom, which features a soaring glass roof and can accommodate as many as 200 people. The facilities also include 6 private salons and 3 boardrooms.
The hotel’s convenient conference packages are always tailored to meet the needs of the client. Please find an example of a conference package below.
Full day conference package:
- Buffet lunch including 1 soft drink and coffee or tea
- Data projector with projection screen
- Dedicated meetings coordinator
- Main meeting room rental
- Markers, flip chart, whiteboard and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
- Sound system in the main meeting room
- 2 coffee/tea breaks
- 3 soft drinks or mineral waters during the conference