Michelin-rated restaurant showcases exquisite Prague cuisine
A recipient of the Michelin star, The Alcron restaurant serves gourmet dishes crafted by Executive Chef Roman Paulus. La Rotonde, the hotel’s other on-site restaurant, offers Prague favorites and international classics as well as hosting the Super Breakfast Buffet.
Chef Roman PaulusBeginning his career in Austria in the 1990s, Executive Chef Roman Paulus honed his skills at such acclaimed establishments as London's Hotel Savoy and Prague's CzecHouse Grill & Rotisserie. After traveling the world on the Queen Elizabeth 2 ocean liner, he returned to Austria, and in 2008 Paulus joined the Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel as Executive Chef.
Opening Hours17:30 - 22:30 (Mon - Sat)
The Saturday and Sunday Jazz Brunch offers the opportunity to sample world cuisines while listening to live jazz music. Enjoy local dishes, fresh fish and cooked-to-order seafood.
Opening HoursSuper Breakfast Buffet
06:30 - 10:30 (Daily)
Noon - 15:30 (Sat & Sun)
Noon - 14:30 (Mon - Fri)
17:30 - 22:30 (Mon - Sun)
Food & Beverage Calendar
- January - Soups
- February - Soups, Valentine’s Day at The Alcron and La Rotonde
- March - Seafood festival
- April - Lamb menu, Easter brunch
- May - Asparagus and morels
- June - Salads, ice creams, sorbets and carpaccio; last Saturday and Sunday Jazz Brunch before summer break
- July and August - Grilling on the terrace of La Rotonde
- September - Mushroom season; first Saturday and Sunday Jazz Brunch after summer break
- October - Game festival
- November - Goose feast at La Rotonde, white truffles at The Alcron
- December - Advent menu, Christmas Eve gala dinner, Christmas brunch and gala dinner, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day brunch