Hotel offers advice on Prague city tours and other thoughtful services
Enjoy an abundance of activities during your stay, including cooking classes for adults and children, massages and beauty treatments, and Prague city tours arranged by the concierge. The hotel also offers a fitness center, on-site childcare, underground car parking and a variety of other services to ensure guests have nothing to worry over during their visit.
The Radisson Blu’s position in the middle of the metro's three interchanges provides easy access to all city attractions. Travelers can also venture outside the city and take a day trip to other beautiful cities in the Czech Republic, including Kutná Hora, Karlštejn, Český Krumlov and Karlovy Var. The concierge can provide directions and navigation tips within the city and to reach other destinations.
Concierge services include:
- Appointments for medical or dental treatments at the private clinics, reservations for treatments in selected spa
- Arrangements for massages, manicures, pedicures and hair styling; recommendations of services provided by fashion stylists
- Assistance with arrangements of private flights for Gulfstream G450 and Hawker 900 XP jets
- Assistance with booking of iPILOT (simulator); fulfill your dream of being the pilot of an Airbus A32
- Car rental
- Day and evening boat cruises on the Vltava River
- Florist services
- History trips with Oldtimers (rides with historical vehicles)
- Limousine transportation services, minibus or bus
- Personalized babysitting services
- Private and organized guided tours in English, German, French, Spanish and Russian languages
- Private concierge assistance (assisted shopping, selection and delivery of a suitable gift for your partner or colleagues, opening of select shops after closing hours, services provided by certified sports coaches)
- Restaurant reservations: (recommendations for fine dining, popular and local restaurants), bar and club recommendations, nightlife reservations
- Thematic tours: In the Footsteps of World War II; The Prague Underground Tour; Ghosts and Legends of Old Town; private tours of new and interesting contemporary art galleries
- Tours outside Prague: Terezín Memorial, Karlštejn Castle, Konopiště Chateau, Pilsner Brewery and Koněprusy caves, Škoda car company, Glassfactory, Kutná Hora (UNESCO), Český Krumlov (UNESCO), Karlovy Vary and Moser factory, Třebíč and Telč (UNESCO), Dresden (Germany)
- Tickets to Hop On-Hop Off buses
- Tickets to the State Opera, National Theatre, the Estates Theatre, Black Light Theatre, musicals, various concerts, folklore evening shows and sport events
Classes begin at the Be Bop Bar with a welcome drink before guests head to the kitchen to begin cooking. During the lesson, participants dine on their own creations. Unlimited wine, beer, non-alcoholic beverages, tea and coffee are included.
Cooking classes are also available for children and for groups of up to 70 people.
Price:CZK 4,500 per person
CZK 700 per child
Cooking Classes for Children
Cooking Classes for Children
Price:CZK 700 per child
Massage & Fitness
Massage & Fitness
As part of the E@syConnect Service concept, Radisson Blu hotels offer Free Internet access. High-speed and/or wireless Internet access is now free of charge for all guests throughout the hotel.
Grab and Run
For our guests on the go with no time for a sit-down breakfast, we offer the Grab & Run takeaway breakfast. Tea and coffee in disposable cups along with fresh fruits and energy bars are available on a special table in the lobby.
The Radisson Blu Super Breakfast is an extensive buffet featuring a range of food items selected from the best of Continental, North European, and American cuisine.
For our guests in a rush we offer Express Check-Out to save valuable time and ensure an efficient and accurate check-out, by offering the options of sending invoice by email, mail or a quick pick-up at the reception desk.
Check-out from Radisson Blu hotels as late as 6 p.m. (subject to availability) instead of the normal check-out time at no extra cost. Our aim is to accommodate the needs of our guests and offer tailor made flexible solutions.
The average guests stays at a hotel for less than two days, which makes getting laundry done a complicated matter. But at Radisson Blu we have dispensed of this complication with 3-Hour Express Laundry. All shirts, blouses, socks, underwear, pants and other pieces of clothing, handed in before 8pm. will be returned fresh and clean that same evening.
One Touch Service
All guest needs, whether it is room service, a question for the concierge or a special request, are taken care of at the touch of a button. Just press the One Touch Service button on your room telephone and let us take care of you.
100% Guest Satisfaction
Our goal at Radisson Blu is 100% guest satisfaction, which we guarantee. If you aren't satisfied with something, please let us know during your stay and we'll make it right or you won't pay.