Visit Rostock city center from this hotel’s ideal spot among cultural attractions and beaches
Walk along the harbor promenade in Rostock, or shop in the city center from this hotel’s location in the heart of the city near the water. You’ll be within walking distance of most of the city’s attractions, shopping areas and dining. View 700 years of history at Rostock’s Cultural History Museum, and then admire St Mary’s Church with its medieval architecture, rich tapestries, stained glass artwork and a 15th-century astronomical clock that still runs with its original parts. Enjoy the lovely fountain and lots of shopping along the picturesque New Market Square and Kröpeliner Straße, or spend the day on a Baltic Sea beach at the popular Warnemünde seaside resort.
- Cultural History Museum (Kulturhistorisches Museum) - 350 m
- Kröpeliner Straße pedestrian mall - 400 m
- New Market Square (Neuer Markt) - 850 m
- St Mary's Church (Marienkirche) - 850 m
- Warnemünde seaside resort - 14 km