Pharma Compliance Code
Hotel trained in following pharma compliance code
Select staff of the Radisson Blu Rostock have undergone extensive training on the pharmaceutical compliance code and current German law in order to effectively host events for the pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare industries.
Staff participated in a rigorous FSA training workshop to gain a thorough understanding of the FSA code for pharmaceutical, healthcare and medical companies. The workshop covered the requirements for hotels and meeting facilities hosting events for these companies as well as practical ways to follow FSA code regulations.
The Radisson Blu Rostock offers FSA-compliant daily delegate rates medical, pharmaceutical and healthcare events, including food and beverage costs that do not exceed EUR 60.
For a daily delegate rate of EUR 55 per person, the hotel offers the following services in a package bookable for a minimum of 10 attendees:
- Coffee and tea specialities during coffee breaks
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon with two snacks, coffee and tea specialities
- LCD projector, screen, flip chart, moderation and writing material for attendees and speaker in the main meeting room
- Lunch menu or buffet
- Room rental for the main meeting room (according to the number of participants)
- Unlimited mineral water (still and sparkling) in the main meeting room and during lunch
- Conference staff as available on the day of event
- Customised daily delegate packages for pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare companies that offer food and beverage costs that follow the FSA code and are no higher than EUR 60
- Grab & Run breakfast included, served between 05:00 and 07:00 in the lobby
- High-speed, wireless Internet access available throughout the hotel
- Public garage with direct hotel access
- Staff trained in FSA code compliance and current German laws
- Yes I Can! service philosophy, including 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee