Meetings & Events
Largest and most impressive conference facilities in the North WestTel: 00353 71 9140008 | Email: email@example.com
The Benbulben Suite boasts one of the largest conferencing facilities in the region with a capacity for up to 740 delegates. Our specially designed business centre includes 5 meeting rooms and 2 executive boardrooms, which are ideal for private meetings, product launches or roadshows. All rooms offer panoramic views across Sligo Bay and natural daylight. We offer Free high-speed, wireless Internet and car parking to all our meeting delegates. Over the years, we have built up a strong and successful history hosting some of Ireland‘s largest AGMs and national and international conferences.
- 10 flexible meeting rooms and event spaces spanning a total of 1021 m2
- 132 upscale bedrooms
- Accommodation for up to 740 guests with a theatre-style set up in the Benbulben Suite
- Convenient location just 3 km from Sligo city and the train and bus stations, and also just 45 minutes from Ireland West Airport Knock, which has daily flights to UK destinations
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access for all meeting delegates
- Meeting rooms in the business centre offer natural daylight and stunning views of Sligo Bay and Knocknarea Mountain
- Newly refurbished lobby (June 2016)
- Total of 320 complimentary car parking spaces and coach parking
Plus, we’ve made it easier than ever to meet responsibly. The Green Meeting Industry Council (GMIC) recognises Radisson Blu for leadership and innovative best practices in sustainable meetings solutions. Find out more about our Responsible Business programme for meetings.
Want to get rewarded for booking with us? With Club Carlson for Planners, you are eligible to gain rewards every time you work with us.
CHRISTMAS AT THE RADISSON BLU HOTEL & SPA, SLIGOAt the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo we understand that Christmas is the time to get together with friends, colleagues and family and we provide the perfect place to do just that!
Relax, put your feet up and let us take the stress out of Christmas....
- Dance the night away at one of our renowned Christmas Party Nights (8th, 9th and 15th December)
- Festive Family Gatherings
- Festive Work Lunches
- Causal Christmas Get-Togethers
- Festive Drinks and Finger Food
- Christmas Day Lunch
- Stay with us in Sligo over the Festive Season and enjoy a Getaway with all the family.
- Our Hotel Gift Voucher make the perfect Christmas Gifts! Redeemable for range of services throughout the hotel.
For further information on all our Christmas offerings, please contact our dedicated sales team who will endeavor to cater for your every need, thus providing the perfect magically experience this Christmas.
Tel: +353 71 9140008
The Benbulben Suite
The Benbulben Suite, measuring 702 square metres, boasts one of the largest conferencing facilities in the region. This flexible room boasts natural daylight and can be divided into 3 separate sections, which are ideal for consecutive meetings or breakout rooms. Each section includes a built-in drop down screen and LCD projector.
Host your next meeting in style. Our 2nd floor is a dedicated business centre and features 5 meeting rooms and 2 executive boardrooms. These rooms are ideal for meetings, break outs, interviews, private dining events, product launches and roadshows.
Executive Dartry Boardroom
Our Executive Dartry boardroom, located in the business centre, boasts stunning views of Sligo Bay. Our dedicated and experienced Meetings & Events team and executive head chef Joe Shannon's thoughtfully designed and wonderfully executed menus come together to offer you the perfect event.
DAY DELEGATE PACKAGES
All-inclusive Day Delegate Packages start from EUR 29Looking for an all-inclusive meeting package? The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo offers an excellent Day Delegate Rate for just EUR 29 per person.
Looking to book a healthcare meeting? Call our on-site venue healthcare champion, Fiona Boland, for further details on what the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo can do for you.
BRAIN FOOD: BOOSTING PERFORMANCEBrain Food serves fresh, well-balanced and primarily locally sourced low-fat and low-sugar items. The programme also features lots of fish, whole grain products, and fruits and vegetables to keep guests’ blood sugar level constant, to help them stay concentrated and to lower their stress levels.
Private dinner can be served in our dining rooms and the Benbulben ballroom sections 1, 2 and 3 as required, depending on numbers. We offer banquet-style catering for up to 500 guests. The ballroom can be transformed from conference by day to gala dinner by night. While this is taking place, delegates can enjoy a drinks reception in the hotel lobby, Benwisken Bar or Memory Harbour. We offer a choice of different coloured lighting, uplighters, beautiful table centerpieces, candles at the entrance to and throughout the ballroom, chair covers and a fairy light stage backdrop. We are happy to tailor our menus to suit your budget and requirements. Prices range from EUR 28 per person to EUR 40 per person.
The best part – you don’t even need to do anything! A hotel loyalty programme first, carbon credits will be automatically purchased on behalf of all Club Carlson members, all at no cost to you.
All meeting and events emissions will be offset through the following:
- Wind Energy Projects in India – renewable energy projects reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Kenya Tree Planting – one tree is planted for every ton of carbon offset
We now make it easier than ever for you to meet responsibly by doing the right things for our delegates and the environment.