Within 1 kilometer of the hotel, you can discover a range of attractions like Solsiden shopping, restaurant and bar district, only 900 meters away. Take the running path from the hotel to the majestic Nidaros Cathedral, and then head to the historical Bakklandet district and over the famous flower bridge. Neighboring Munkholmen, a former monastery transformed into an inviting recreation area, makes for an ideal day trip and is accessible by ferry.
Distance to nearby sights
- National Museum of Decorative Arts – 750 m. Explore displays of national and international decorative arts and design at this 3-floor museum, called Nordenfjeldske Kunstindustrimuseum.
- Trondheim Torg Square – 800 m. The city’s central square with the famous statue of Olav Trygvasson which is part of a huge sundial. The square also has a shopping center.
- Solsiden – 900 m. This shopping, restaurant and bar district is a must-visit on a sunny day. The name itself translates to ‘The Sunny Side’
- Nidaros Cathedral – 950 m. Visit the world’s northernmost medieval cathedral and Norway’s national sanctuary. Guided tours are available in the main season from June – August.
- Pirbadet aquatic center – Go for a swim or a relaxing bath in the Jacuzzi, with amazing views of the Trondheim Fjord and Munkholmen.
- Munkholmen – 1.3 km. A historic islet located in the Trondheim Fjord, home to a medieval monastery which was changed into a fortress in the 1600s. Get there by boat during the summer season.
- Lerkendal Stadium – 3.1 km. The home of the world famous football club Rosenborg BK. Built in 1947 and has the seating capacity of 21,405 people.
- Sverresborg Trøndelag Folk Museum – 4.6 km. One of the largest open-air museums in Norway, built around the castle of King Sverre.
- Granåsen Ski Center – 10.3 km. Trondheim’s main arena for winter sports, such as ski jumping, cross country skiing, Nordic combined and biathlon.