Meetings & Events
Versatile venue for a Trondheim conference, seminar or galaWith over 1,300 square meters of meeting facilities, the Radisson Blu is well-suited for a wide variety of Trondheim events. The 18 conference rooms and spacious Olav Tryggvason Hall feature state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment as well as Free high-speed, wireless Internet for all delegates. The largest room can accommodate gatherings of up to 650 and features adjoining meeting rooms, making it ideal for exhibitions and parallel sessions.
Meeting FacilitiesAwash in natural daylight, our meeting facilities make a stunning backdrop for exhibitions, banquets, retreats and more. Guests can mingle in the foyer of the plenary room between sessions, and the 1,000-person congress center can even be used as a concert arena.
For smaller events, we offer venues such as Cicignon (230-person capacity) and Prins Olav (80-person capacity with separate area for 20 additional guests).
- 18 meeting rooms and a hall accommodating 650 guests
- Conference center spanning 1,300 m2
- Customized menus for dinners and banquets
- Modern audiovisual equipment including LCD projector
- Natural daylight in many rooms
- Sweets buffet included in meeting packages