Terminals and bus service near hotel’s home at Trondheim Airport, Værnes
The hotel’s location at the Trondheim airport is of utmost convenience for travelers, no matter what their itinerary. Easily reach the terminals, or ride a bus to the city center to explore the historic architecture, including the beautiful Nidaros Cathedral.
Transport in Trondheim:
- Trondheim Airport, Værnes: The airport connects the city to major European destinations such as London, Nice, Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Stockholm.
- AtB and Team Trafikk: Trondheim's reliable bus networks offer service from the airport to the city center. The regular bus schedule begins at 05:00 and runs until midnight. Nattbuss provides affordable and effective transportation around the clock for guests who enjoy Trondheim's vibrant nightlife.
- By airplane - The hotel is located at Trondheim Airport Værnes, only a few steps from the terminal.
- By train - The train station is a short walk from the hotel and Trondheim Airport Værnes.
- By bus - The airport express bus stops at the airport. There are bus stops at Værnesmoen and at Stjørdal station, two kilometres from the hotel.
- By car - The national highway E6 is close to the hotel, and guests can utilise the Avinor parking garage for a nominal fee.