Enjoy easy access to bus and train service from hotel’s home at the Trondheim airport
Only steps away from the terminal, this hotel’s location by the Trondheim Airport, Værnes is also within easy walking distance of the train station. Bus networks offer reliable service from the airport to the city center, where visitors can experience the local nightlife and admire historical buildings like Nidaros Cathedral.
Transport in Trondheim
- Trondheim Airport, Værnes: The airport connects the city to major European destinations such as London, Nice, Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Stockholm.
- AtB and Team Trafikk: Trondheim's reliable bus networks offer service from the airport to the city center. The regular bus schedule begins at 05:00 and runs until midnight. Nattbuss provides affordable and effective transportation around the clock for guests who enjoy Trondheim's vibrant nightlife.
- By airplane - The hotel is located at Trondheim Airport Værnes, only a few steps from the terminal.
- By train - The train station is a short walk from the hotel and Trondheim Airport Værnes.
- By bus - The airport express bus stops at the airport. There are bus stops at Værnesmoen and at Stjørdal station, 2 kilometers from the hotel.
- By car - The national highway E6 is close to the hotel, and guests can use the Avinor parking garage for a nominal fee.