Find Our Trondheim Airport Hotel
Discover Nearby Attractions, Transport Links and More
Whether you’re attending a meeting in one of our Trondheim hotel conference rooms or are planning a trip to the art museum, you’ll find it easy to get to and from the Radisson Blu. Convenient bus and train stops are located within walking distance of our Trondheim Airport hotel, and we offer on-site parking if you’re bringing your own vehicle.
Transport in Trondheim
- Trondheim Airport, Værnes: The airport connects the city to major European destinations such as London, Nice, Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Stockholm.
- AtB and Team Trafikk: Trondheim's reliable bus networks provide a regular service between the airport and the city center. The bus schedule begins at 05:00 and runs until midnight. Nattbuss provides affordable and effective transportation around the clock – perfect if you plan to enjoy Trondheim's vibrant nightlife.
Getting to the Radisson Blu Airport Hotel
- By plane - The hotel is located at Trondheim Airport Værnes, only a few steps from the terminal.
- By train - The train station is just a short walk from both the hotel and Trondheim Airport Værnes.
- By bus - The airport express bus stops at the terminal, just a short distance from the Radisson Blu Hotel. There are also bus stops at Værnesmoen and at Stjørdal station, about 2 kilometers from the hotel.
- By car - The national highway E6 passes close to the hotel, and guests can use the Avinor parking garage for a nominal fee.
Parking at the hotel
For hotel guests
We offer parking in the airport's parking garage. Follow the signs to the parking garage, then bring your ticket to the hotel to get a discount on parking.
For hotel guests with parking package
Enjoy parking in the airport's parking garage. Before parking in the garage, you need to pick up a permit from the hotel.
For more information on transport options and parking, please contact the hotel.