Brain Food for Meetings
Meeting delegates often experience a "sugar crash" after lunch, and this is generally temporarily resolved by placing a bowl of sweets on the table. This is something we would like to avoid by helping delegates achieve more stable blood sugar levels and by providing a delicious culinary experience throughout the day.
The 6 Brain Food Principles1. Lots of fish, wholegrain products, fruit and vegetables
2. Primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients
3. Pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing
4. Less meat and always a maximum 10% fat content
5. Natural sweeteners and never more than 10% added sugar
6. Focus on good taste and satisfying the senses