Meetings & Events
Top business amenities welcome guests to this conference hotel in Uppsala
Meetings by the Hour
Perfect for those last minute meetings, and great value for money!
Meeting rooms Hälleflintan and Cinnobern can be connected to form a single meeting room for 24 delegates. Plan a productive meeting in the heart of the Uppland country.
- Free high-speed Internet access
- Lounges outside meeting rooms
- Manned reception
- Natural daylight
Dimensions and guest capacities:
- Breakout area 1: 45 m²
- Breakout area 2: 90 m²
- Bergius: 13 m², 12 max
- Cinnobern: 13 m², 12 max
- Karl Johan: 19 m², 16 max
- Aspen: 21 m², 16 max
- Havsörnen: 43 m², 40 max
- Kungsängsliljan: 43 m², 40 max
Contact:Tel: +46 18 474 79 10
Radisson Blu has always been known for its impeccable Yes I Can!SM service, and it is this philosophy that led the Radisson Blu to become the first hotel chain to offer Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
For a meeting to be successful, the planning needs to come together with the right meeting facilities, amenities and service. At Radisson Blu, this is understood, which is why the hotel has introduced Experience Meetings – a concept that harmonizes the meeting essentials. Meet at Radisson Blu Hotel and be guaranteed satisfaction from the start to the end of each meeting.
Developed by professional meetings experts and honed by years of hosting every kind of meeting or event possible, Experience Meetings by Radisson Blu brings together high-end services and products to ensure each client meets with success when at Radisson Blu Uppsala.
The components of Experience Meetings:
- Brain Food: an innovative and responsible food and beverage solution developed by skilled chefs and nutritionists.
- Brain Box: a breakout room designed to elevate efficiency and to stimulate creativity (coming soon).
- Free High-speed, wireless Internet access: all Radisson Blu hotels and resorts offer Free High-speed, wireless Internet access for all meeting delegates – even if those are guests for a day only and do not stay overnight.
- Meet Satisfaction: The goal at Radisson Blu is 100% guest satisfaction, which is guaranteed. If unsatisfied with something, please let the hotel know during the stay and it will be made right or the guest will not pay.
- Meet Yes I Can!TM is a company-wide service philosophy and a positive service attitude that each individual chooses to adopt when dealing with every guest, every day.
- Meet Rewards: Make the next event more rewarding. Want to earn rewards for booking an event? Join the Club. Whether planning large or small corporate events or a special events planner arranging dinners and weddings, guests can earn points with Club CarlsonSM for Planners. Join Today.
- Think planet - Go green with Radisson Blu. The Radisson Blu has made it easier than ever to meet responsibly. The focus has always been on doing the right thing for guests and the environment. Club CarlsonSM for Planners members are rewarded by offsetting the carbon footprint automatically, for each meeting booked here.
Brain Food Uppsala
Brain Food Uppsala
Research has shown that eating the right foods at the right time improves the ability to learn and concentrate, promotes quicker reactions and even lowers stress levels – all factors that can impact the quality of a meeting. Meeting delegates often experience a "sugar crash" after lunch, which is generally temporarily resolved by placing a bowl of sweets on the table. This can be avoided by helping delegates achieve more stable blood sugar levels, and by providing a delicious culinary experience throughout the day.
To ensure that guests are focused at all times during a meeting, Brain Food practices the following six main principles:
- Focus on delicious taste and healthy options
- Less meat with never more than 10% fat content
- Natural sweetening with no more than 10% sugar
- Plenty of fish, whole-grain products, fruits and vegetables
- Primarily fresh, locally sourced foods
- Pure ingredients with minimal processing
Club Carlson for Planners is the exclusive hotel rewards program for meetings, conventions and special event planners from Carlson – a global leader in travel and hospitality. Radisson Blu developed Club Carlson for Planners to deliver what the guest wants.
Exclusive rewards includes first-class redemption partners and a faster way to earn an Award Night stay at any of more than 1,000 participating hotels in nearly 80 countries.