Meetings & Events
We welcome your business meetings in the conference rooms of our hotel in UppsalaPlan your next conference at our hotel in Uppsala, conveniently located at Uppsale Travel Center. Our facilities, just 18 minutes from the airport, have 7 modern conference rooms plus 2 breakout areas and a reception area with views to the lobby, bar and restaurant. These modern meeting rooms each have natural daylight and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. We also offer meetings by the hour, perfect for last-minute gatherings or other unscheduled events.
Two of our meeting rooms, the Hälleflintan and Cinnobern, can be combined into a single meeting room for up to 24 people. So come and work in style at Radisson Blu Uppsala.
- Facilities for up to 40 in theater style
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
- Lounges outside meeting rooms
- Natural daylight
- Staffed reception
Dimensions and guest capacities:
- Breakout area 1: 45 m²
- Breakout area 2: 90 m²
- Bergius: 13 m², 12 max
- Cinnobern: 13 m², 12 max
- Hälleflintan: 13 m2, 12 max
- Karl Johan: 19 m², 16 max
- Aspen: 21 m², 16 max
- Havsörnen: 43 m², 40 max
- Kungsängsliljan: 43 m², 40 max
Contact:Tel: +46 18 474 79 10
For larger meetings, we recommend the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Uppsala and Uppsala Concert & Congress Hall, just a few minutes' walk from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Uppsala.
Radisson Blu has always been known for its impeccable Yes I Can!SM service, and it is this philosophy that led the Radisson Blu to become the first hotel chain to offer Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
For a meeting to be successful, the planning needs to come together with the right facilities, amenities and service. That's why we introduced Experience Meetings – a concept that harmonizes the meeting essentials. Meet at Radisson Blu Hotel, and we guarantee satisfaction from start to finish.
Developed by professional meetings experts and honed by years of hosting every kind of meeting or event possible, Experience Meetings by Radisson Blu brings together high-end services and products to ensure each client meets with success when at Radisson Blu Uppsala.
The components of Experience Meetings:
- Brain Food is our innovative and responsible food and beverage solution developed by skilled chefs and nutritionists.
- Brain Box is a breakout room designed to elevate efficiency and stimulate creativity (coming soon).
- Free High-speed, wireless Internet access is available in all Radisson Blu hotels and resorts for all meeting delegates – even if guests stay only for the day and do not stay overnight.
- Meet Satisfaction: The goal at Radisson Blu is 100% guest satisfaction, which is guaranteed. If unsatisfied with something, please let the hotel know during the stay and it will be made right or the guest will not pay.
- Meet Yes I Can!TM is a company-wide service philosophy and a positive service attitude that each individual chooses to adopt when dealing with every guest, every day.
- With Meet Rewards, make the next event more rewarding. Want to earn rewards for booking an event? Join the Club. Whether you're planning large or small corporate events, or you're an events planner arranging dinners and weddings, guests can earn points with Club CarlsonSM for Planners. Join Today.
- Go green with Radisson Blu. The Radisson Blu has made it easier than ever to meet responsibly. The focus has always been on doing the right thing for guests and the environment. Club CarlsonSM for Planners members are rewarded by offsetting the carbon footprint automatically for each meeting booked here.
Brain Food Uppsala
Brain Food Uppsala
Research has shown that eating the right foods at the right time improves the ability to learn and concentrate, promotes quicker reactions and even lowers stress levels – all factors that can impact the quality of a meeting. Meeting delegates often experience a "sugar crash" after lunch, which is often temporarily resolved by placing a bowl of sweets on the table. This can be avoided by helping delegates achieve more stable blood sugar levels and by providing a delicious culinary experience throughout the day.
To ensure that guests are focused at all times during a meeting, Brain Food practices these six principles:
- Focus on delicious taste and healthy options
- Less meat with never more than 10% fat content
- Natural sweetening with no more than 10% sugar
- Plenty of fish, whole-grain products, fruits and vegetables
- Primarily fresh, locally sourced foods
- Pure ingredients with minimal processing
Club Carlson for Planners is the exclusive hotel rewards program for those who plan meetings, conventions and special events, brought to you by Carlson – a global leader in travel and hospitality. Radisson Blu developed Club Carlson for Planners to deliver our best to each guest.
Exclusive rewards include first-class redemption partners and a faster way to earn an Award Night stay at any of more than 1,000 participating hotels in nearly 80 countries.