Responsible Business – Let’s take responsibility!
Taking responsibility for the environment and local community has been an important part of the broader commitment of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group to sustainable development for many years.
The Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel practices Responsible Business (RB) in the following three areas:
- Think planet: minimizing our environmental footprint
- Think people: taking care of the health and safety of guests and employees
- Think together: respecting social and ethical issues in the company and community
- A yearly tradition of sponsoring summer picnics and Christmas lunches for Special School Number 99, an organization for disabled children
- The engineering team's renovation of one training room, sleeping rooms and toilets
- Bicycle parking spaces for employees and guests to reduce fuel consumption
- Participation in the Earth Hour event by promoting energy-saving actions among guests and staff
- Promoting various activities to save energy, including the Carlson Rezidor program "Think Planet"
- Sorting paper, plastic and bottles on the hotel property
- Towel replacement program for guests to reduce water and chemical consumption
- Training for employees in areas of environmental awareness and social responsibility
- Use of products provided by ecological food producers