WELCOME TO WARSAW
Our alluring accommodation stands in the Warsaw city center, brilliantly positioned in the vibrant financial district. Guests can walk to a number of office buildings and easily reach popular sites like the Royal Castle and Palace of Culture and Science in a 2-kilometer radius. The Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW) is 25 minutes away, and the Central Railway Station is about a kilometer from the hotel.
Hotel GPS coordinates: 52°14’11.09”N, 20°59’55.27”E
- Central Railway Station - 1.5 km
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW) - 9 km
Directions to the hotelFrom Central Railway Station
- By bus: Take bus 160 to “Witebska” direction and get off after 2 stops at “Hala Mirowska”
- By tram: From Warsaw Central Station, go to the tram stop heading toward Żoliborz; take tram 10, 17 or 33 and go two stops to Hala Mirowska.
- By taxi: For hotel limousine pick-up, please call + 48 22 321 8888.
- By foot: From Central Railway Station, turn onto Al. Jana Pawla II, pass Zlote Tarasy shopping mall on the right and continue straight until the second traffic light; the hotel is on the right, next to the PZU Tower.
- By bus and tram: From Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW), take bus 175 and get off at the Warsaw Central Station. Transfer into a tram heading toward Żoliborz. Take tram 10, 17 or 33 and go 2 stops to ‘Hala Mirowska’, or take bus 160 and go 3 stops to Hala Mirowska.
- By taxi: For hotel limousine pick-up, please call + 48 22 321 88 88.
- Schedule of bus or tram transport may change. Current schedule can be found at Public Transport in Warsaw: www.ztm.waw.pl/index.php?l=2