THIS HOTEL IN WARSAW, POLAND IS NEAR OLD TOWN AND WARSAW CENTRAL STATION
Located in the center of the business district, our hotel in Warsaw, Poland is perfect for corporate travelers who prefer to stay near a variety of businesses and transportation options. It's an 8.8 km taxi ride to the Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW) and a quick 1.3 km walk to the Central Railway Station. The Warsaw Financial Center and Metropolitan Office are also just minutes away. Leisure travelers can visit cultural attractions such as the Warsaw Uprising Museum and the Royal Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Central Railway Station - 1.3 km
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW) - 8.8 km
From Central Railway Station
- By bus: Take bus 174 and go one stop to Dworzec Centralny 03.
- By tram: From Warsaw Central Station, go to the tram stop heading toward Zoliborz; take tram 16, 17, 19 or 33 and go two stops to Hala Mirowska.
- By taxi: For hotel limousine pick-up, please call + 48 22 321 8888.
- By foot: From Central Railway Station, turn onto Aleja Jana Pawla II, pass Zlote Tarasy shopping mall on the right and continue straight until the second traffic light; the hotel is on the right, next to the PZU Tower.
- By bus and tram: From Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW), take bus 175 and get off at the Warsaw Central Station. Transfer into a tram heading toward Zoliborz. Take tram 16, 17, 19 or 33 and go 2 stops to Hala Mirowska, or take bus 500 or 510 and go 2 stops to Rondo ONZ. Bus and tram stops are 200 meters from the hotel.
- By taxi: For hotel limousine pick-up, please call + 48 22 321 88 88.