Responsible Business – Let’s take responsibility!
Taking responsibility of the environment and local community has been an important part of the broader commitment of the Rezidor Hotel Group to sustainable development for many years.
The Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel practices Responsible Business in the following 3 areas:
- Think planet: minimizing environmental footprint
- Think people: taking care of the health and safety of guests and employees
- Think together: respecting social and ethical issues in the company and community
- Patronage of the Tarczynska orphanage
- Supporting the Grand Finale of the Great Orchestra of Christmas charity event
- Participating in the Clean Up the World campaign
- Bicycle parking spaces for employees and guests to reduce fuel costs
- Participation in the Earth Hour event by promoting energy saving actions among guests and staff
- Promotion of various activities to save energy, including the Carlson Rezidor program “Think Planet”
- Recycling of paper, plastic and bottles on hotel property
- Towel replacing program to reduce water and chemical consumption
- Training of employees in environmental awareness and social responsibility
- Use of products provided by ecological food producers