Meeting facilities matching the pharmaceutical compliance code
The Radisson Blu Schwarzer Bock Hotel in Wiesbaden has trained selected staff on the pharmaceutical compliance code and current German law in order to accommodate meeting planners and agencies that represent pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare companies. The training workshop was held by the FSA and introduced the FSA code for pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare companies. The workshop also reviewed the requirements hotel and meeting facilities must fulfil when hosting these companies.
For meetings of pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare companies, the hotel offers daily delegate rates that follow the guidelines of the FSA code, including food and beverage costs that are no higher than EUR 60 per person.
The Radisson Blu Schwarzer Bock Hotel daily delegate rate of EUR 60 per person includes the following services, bookable for a minimum of 10 attendees:
- LCD-projector, screen, flipchart, moderation and writing material for attendees and speaker in the main meeting room
- High-speed, wireless Internet access for all attendees
- Welcome coffee
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon with one snack, coffee and tea specialties
- Chef's choice 3-course menu or buffet for lunch
- Unlimited mineral water (still or sparkling) in the main meeting room and during lunch
- Room rental for the main meeting room (according to the number of participants)
- Conference staff available on the day of event
- Free Grab & Run breakfast between 05:00 and 07:00 in the lobby
- High-speed, wireless Internet access available throughout the hotel
- Staff trained on FSA code compliance and current German law
- "Yes I Can!" service philosophy, including 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee