Responsible Business - Let's take responsibility!
Responsible Business ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS OF THIS HOTEL
- A comprehensive program exists, together with a dedicated team, to monitor and manage waste.
- All guest rooms, public areas and staff areas at the hotel are fitted with water restrictors systems to avoid waste.
- All lighting areas are LED.
- A dedicated green garden is located in hotel quarters to encourage tree planting and establish a greener environment.
- The hotel arranges clean up campaigns.
- The hotel celebrates Earth Hour on an annual basis with guests and staff.
- The hotel retreats the gray water and use it for irrigation.
- The hotel participates in “Just Drop” program, for every 250 bath towels reused, the hotel gives a child save drinking water for life.
Social and community outreach
- Staff members donate blood each year to the blood bank.
- The hotel hosts an annual orphan’s dinner party
- The hotel staff arranges an annual visit with lunch boxes to special need resident.
- The hotel hosts an annual exhibition to support ladies home made products.
Health and safety
- A comprehensive first aid training program is conducted yearly for selected staff members.
- Comprehensive fire and life safety measures are reinforced through the dedicated FLS Team.
- Food For Thought program is available in all day dine in restaurants, enabling guests to have a wide choice of healthy food items.
- The hotel has earned the Comprehensive Safe Hotel - Executive Certification.
- All 100+ staff members have undergone the dedicated Living Responsible Business Program, which educates about the company's Corporate Social Responsibility Program, as well as how staff can contribute.
- Ongoing refresher training through the On Job Skills Training Program targets waste management and energy conservation.
- Continuous improvements encourage a greener living and working environment.
- Staff members take part in the hotel's ongoing recycling program.
- How guests can help
- The Towel Replacement Program — should guests wish to reuse a towel, they simply place it on the rack, helping to reduce water consumption.
- Guests can take part in the hotel's yearly blood donation program.