Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group's company-wide Responsible Business (RB) program was launched in 2001 to focus on taking responsibility for guest and employee health and safety, respect for social and ethical issues within the company and reduced environmental impact.
RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICES INCLUDE
- Working together with property owners to find innovative solutions that satisfy economic, environmental and social objectives
- Providing suppliers and investors with timely, accurate and transparent information on RB-related risks and opportunities
- Striving to purchase products that reduce the impact on the environment
- Requiring managers to abide by local and international legislation, especially regarding labor laws, health and safety, human rights and the environment
- Taking an active role in the international Responsible Business community and contributing to local communities
- Improving the hotel’s performance in the areas of energy, water, chemicals, resource consumption and waste generation to reduce negative impacts on the environment
- The World Childhood Foundation, Radisson Blu’s corporate charity organization, is dedicated to helping children all over the world. It was founded in 1999 by Queen Silvia of Sweden.
CODE OF BUSINESS ETHICS
- We respect the law.
- We show respect for all persons in all situations.
- We think ethically.
- We act fairly.
- We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason.
- We are honest and transparent.