Let us plan your special get-together. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport makes an ideal setting for Christmas festivities, summer barbecues and more.
Brain BoxChannel your inner creativity by reserving Brain Box. This innovative space features colors and furnishings in a layout designed to spark ideas and stimulate thinking. Radisson Blu invites you to think outside the box.
MULTIPAD INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGYPress to impress—our Multipad is an interactive mega tablet with a 55-inch, 1,080 p, full-HD screen that does it all. From whiteboard to video conference, making a great impression is literally at your fingertips. Just touch to work with the full range of programs and to present and share documents, formats and images.
What’s more, you can save comments and notes and send them by email in a process that’s both interactive and international. In front of a large audience? Use the silent laser projector and augmented reality to deliver remarkable 3D presentations. And thanks to real-time sharing, your conference can reach audiences from Amsterdam to Zurich. So be successful with our “stream team.”
Plan Events Before Christmas
It's never too late to plan for the future. It's easy to avoid pre-Christmas stress when you plan ahead of time. Book your cocktail reception now and enjoy our delicacies during the winter season. Choose between different types of aperitif, a full buffet or special menu for your Christmas event.
Green PointSince 2001, the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group has made progress in the Responsible Business program in terms of environmental care and social responsibility. Make a contribution by choosing Green Point, which promotes the protection of the environment and disadvantaged people.
THE GREEN POINT PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Room rental for the plenary, according to the number of participants until 18:00, including LCD or overhead projector, projection screen and tool kit
- Flip chart and writing materials (FSC certified or non-chemical bleached) as well as board marker and pens (80% made of recycled material)
- Mineral water is provided for all participants (0.75 liters per person) along with seasonal regional fruits
- 2 coffee breaks a day that include coffee, tea, fruit juice, seasonal fruits, croissants and a selection of cereals (mornings) and homemade power bars (afternoons)
- Business lunches including a standing buffet in one of the centrally located foyers with a selection of starters, meat and vegetarian main dishes, choice of desserts, 1 soft drink per participant, coffee and tea
- All food and beverages originate from mainly local suppliers that comply with specific requirements.
- The hotel donates CHF 1 to the World Childhood Foundation per Green Point package booked.
Green Points can be booked upon request by mentioning the keyword "Green Point Package." An extra charge of CHF 6 per person is added to the daily delegate rate.