BOUTIQUE HOTEL SITS NEAR ARC DE TRIOMPHE AND FAMOUS SHOPPING
Located in the former Louis Vuitton headquarters building, our hotel stands in the Golden Triangle near some of Paris’s most renowned shopping and landmarks. The Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysées lie within walking distance, and the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower are less than 5 kilometers away. Business travelers appreciate the hotel’s proximity to the Palais des Congrès and La Defense business center. It’s easy to explore the city via metro lines 1, 2 or 6, all within 800 meters of the hotel. The concierge can also arrange a taxi or limousine by request.
CLOSE TO MAJOR TOURIST SITES:
- Arc the Triomphe and Champs-Elysées – 350m (5 minutes walk)
- The business center of La Défense – 5.5 km (13 minutes by car)
- Paris Bourse – 4.7 km ( 16 minutes by car)
- The Paris Convention Center – 1.7 km (5 minutes by car)
- Metro line 1 - 350 m
- Metro line 6 - 400 m
- Metro line 2 - 800 m
- Gare du Nord rail station - 5.1 km (20 minutes by car)
- Paris Orly Airport - 23 km (30 minutes by car)
- Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport - 28 km (35 minutes by car)
Hotel guests have access to private parking for an additional fee 30 EUROS for 24 hours. Short-term public parking can be found in front of the hotel.
For taxi or limousine transport, contact the concierge: