Responsible Business - Let's take responsibility
WE’RE PROUD TO BE A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS
Taking responsibility for the environment and local community has been an important part of the broader commitment of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group to sustainable development for many years. In 2001, this commitment was fortified and placed within the scope of a program called Responsible Business (RB). Each hotel has a unique RB Action Plan covering areas such as community outreach, cultural heritage, employee and children’s rights, health and safety and environmental improvements.
The hotels are engaged with both local charity groups and the corporate international charity organization supported by the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, the World Childhood Foundation. The mission of the foundation is to defend the rights of the child and promote better living conditions for vulnerable and exploited children all over the world.
RB activities and achievements of this hotel
- Clef Verte certification annually since 2008
- Collection of kitchen oil for recycling
- Donations to the Chacun son Everest association
- Participation by staff in blood donation drive
- Support of Solidarités Nouvelles pour le Logement 78
- Staff donation of clothing twice a year
- Staff participation in a women's marathon to benefit breast cancer research
- Use of energy-efficient light bulbs
This certification underlines that we focus on the key elements of our guests' safety and that we practice appropriate response plans in case of any kind of accidents or emergencies. As a hotel, we sincerely care about our guests' well-being, and our efforts to follow and be certified each year by Safehotels greatly enhances the value of this communication.