Our hotel near Johannesburg city center is the ideal hub for your South African adventure
Stay close to shopping, business centers and public transportation with our upscale Sandton hotel near Johannesburg city center. Across the street from the hotel is the Sandton Gautrain Station, a high-speed underground railway that connects the Johannesburg neighborhood of Sandton to the O.R. Tambo International Airport in just 20 minutes as well as to Pretoria and Soweto. You can travel using the city’s bus or taxi service, or simply walk to the nearby offices, restaurants, shops, bars and clubs that line the lovely streets of Sandton.
- Sandton Gautrain Station (high-speed rail offering 20-minute travel time to and from O.R. Tambo International Airport) - directly across from the hotel
- O.R. Tambo International Airport - 35 km (45-minute drive, depending on traffic)
Directions to the hotel
- Take the R24 toward Johannesburg and travel for about 10 kilometers. At Gillooly’s Interchange, take the N3 (N1) freeway north toward Pretoria. Pass the Modderfontein, London Road and Marlboro Road exits.
- After the Marlboro Road exit, keep left, and at Buccleuch Interchange, take the M1 slip road toward Johannesburg.
- Traveling south along the M1 to Johannesburg, take the Grayston Drive exit and then turn right at the traffic lights onto Grayston Drive. Keep left and continue along Grayston Drive to the intersection of Grayston Drive and Rivonia Road.
- Turn left onto Rivonia Road. Continue toward West Street. The Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel will be on your left at the intersection of Rivonia Road and West Street, situated directly opposite the Sandton Gautrain Station.
- For hotel parking, turn left onto West Street and then left into the parking area.