Latvia is a country rich in history and beautiful landscapes, making it hard to choose which places to visit. With Discover Latvia, you can see the best of the capital, the surrounding regions and the entire country with experienced and friendly guides. They will be happy to help you choose which activities and attractions that will give you the full experience on your Latvia tour.
One-Day Tours in RigaDiscover Latvia offers more than just day trips in the countryside, they also offer a wide range of tours in Riga. Below you can see some of the tours they offer in the city.
- Walking Tour of the Old Town: Join a tour along the narrow winding streets of the medieval Old Town and enjoy the splendid architecture of its many famous buildings.
- Walking Art Nouveau Tour: Walk through the Art Nouveau District and see this stunning architecture that draws thousands of visitors annually.
- From Shopping to Cooking: Here, you will be introduced to one of the most remarkable places in the city, Riga Central Market. Tour the grounds before heading to the Latvian Open-Air Ethnographic Museum where you will prepare your meal.
- Riga Rooftop Tour: One of the most spectacular ways to see a city is from above, and this tour takes you to four excellent rooftop viewpoints.
Latvia ToursIf you want to explore the countryside’s splendor, then Discover Latvia has a variety of one-day tours available, ranging from castle visits to food and beer tastings.
- Hansa Union City Tour: Explore the ancient cities of Cēsis, Sigulda and Turaida on this tour, with visits to each city’s respective castle. If you are looking for a refill of culture and gorgeous sights, then this tour is for you.
- Baltic Sea Coast Tour: Join a tour to the country’s most popular seaside getaway, Jūrmala. Along the way you will visit fishing villages, national parks, see wild animals and more.
- Cycling Tour in Sigulda: One of Latvia’s most romantic and beautiful places is also one of the most exciting places for cycling. Perfect if you want to combine sightseeing with an active sport.
- Beer & Cheese Tour: Sample Latvian-made beers, visit a small brewery to experience the process, taste local cheese and sample tasty snacks made by local farmers.