E.A.T. Riga provides tours, activities, and events with a difference, Showcasing Riga in a unique and creative way, E.A.T. stands for “Experience Alternative Tours.” The aim is to allow people to discover Riga to the fullest, not only the main touristic sites, but also parts of the city less seen.
Providing walking tours, bike tours and rental, boat trips, degustations, city games, and more, the service aims to bring visitors closer to Riga.
Some of the tours offered include:
- Alternative Tour – See a side of Riga the tourists normally don’t get to see on this alternative tour.
- Riga Food Tasting – This journey into Riga’s delicious local cuisine is a must for foodies.
- Old Riga Tour – Not your average Old Town tour: discover hidden gems and hear the tales from within Riga’s original city limits
- Jurmala Bike Tour – Experience the country air with a bike tour to one of Latvia’s best beaches.
- Riga Art Nouveau – Explore Riga’s unique history with the Art Nouveau movement (locally called Jugendstil) on this tour, and learn all about the city’s boom time in the early 20th century.
- Retro Riga Tour – Travel in style with a tour of Riga’s best antique and vintage stores and its coolest boutiques.