Spoil your loved one and add a little sparkle today by spending some quality time together.
Radisson Blu Marina Hotel Connaught PlaceSpoil your loved one and add a little sparkle today by spending some quality time together. Plan your next romantic getaway with us - book a Romance Package and enjoy added benefits. Escape from everything - just the two of you! Book now.
*Three (3) day advance purchase required; cancellation and change policies apply and guest may not be eligible for full refund of money paid at time of booking.
Enjoy the following benefits:
- A bottle of wine on the night of arrival
- A dinner for two
- Flower arramgement in the room
- 20% discount on SPA packages
Terms & conditions:
- ADVANCE PURCHASE/NON-REFUNDABLE RATE
- The Romance Package (“Romance Offer”) is available for Eligible Stays at participating Radisson Blu, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotels in Asia Pacific (“Participating Hotels”) booked between 1st January 2013 and 31st December 2016 (“Romance Offer Period”).
- All bookings for an Eligible Stay must be made at least 3 days before the Eligible Stay commences, unless otherwise permitted by a Participating Hotel.
- Non-refundable credit card pre-payment for entire Eligible Stay is required at time of booking. Bookings for Eligible Stays cannot be cancelled, changed or adjusted after booking and if a guest does not arrive on the reservation date, his booking will be cancelled without refund or credit, unless otherwise permitted by a Participating Hotel's cancellation or adjustment policies.
- Name on booking must be the same as the credit cardholder's name and same individual must check-in for the Eligible Stay.
- An Eligible Stay is defined as a stay of one or more consecutive nights at the same Participating Hotel, specifically booked under the Romance Offer. There is no limit to the number of Eligible Stays a guest may make at a Participating Hotel, but consecutive Eligible Stays at the same Participating Hotel (i.e., where check-out and re-check-in occur on the same day) shall be deemed as one Eligible Stay for the purposes of the Romance Offer. An Eligible Stay shall commence and be completed within the Romance Offer Period. Room rates for each night may vary at each Participating Hotel. Extra person charges may apply if exceeding double occupancy.
- For each Eligible Stay, the Participating Hotels shall include the Core Benefits and the additional benefits, if any, designed by the Participating Hotel at the time of booking.
- The Core Benefits are as specified by the Participating Hotel at the time of booking and defined as: (i) one (1) bottle of wine on arrival night; and (ii) one (1) dinner for two (2) adults per Eligible Stay at the onsite restaurant.
- All benefits of the Romance Offer, including the additional benefits designated by each Participating Hotel may be subject to additional terms and restrictions. The additional benefits designated by a Participating Hotel may vary.
- The Participating Hotels may extend the Romance Offer (i) at such times and (ii) for such periods of time as each Participating Hotel may decide during the Romance Offer Period.
- Romance Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates apply and vary at each Participating Hotel.
- The Romance Offer rate does not include any incidental charges (such as taxes, services charges, room service, phone charges) incurred or accrued during an Eligible Stay.
- Romance Offer is eligible for Club Carlson Gold Points® accumulation.
- Participating Hotels are subject to change without notice and the number of rooms available for the Romance Offer at each Participating Hotel may be limited.
- Room rate does not include breakfast unless otherwise stated.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other discounts, packages, promotions, group or convention rate or offers, and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- Carlson Hotels, Inc. reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue the terms and conditions of the Romance Offer at any time without notice.
- Void where prohibited by law.