Meetings & Events in Düsseldorf
Host a stunning Düsseldorf conference at premium venueAn ideal home base in Düsseldorf's Media Harbour neighborhood, the Radisson Blu is within walking distance of the historic city center as well as the renowned Königsallee shopping district. With striking exterior design and exclusive Matteo Thun interiors, the hotel makes a memorable setting for a Düsseldorf conference, board meeting, gala or other special event. Our two meeting rooms are awash in natural daylight and include the latest audiovisual technology. One of our rooms, which can accommodate up to 35 guests, offers access to the hotel's terrace.
The “Blu 4 You” package (minimum 10 delegates) includes:
- Both still and sparkling mineral water served throughout the day
- Coffee breaks, including various types of coffee, teas and naturally flavored water
- High-speed, wireless Internet access for all attendees
- LCD projector, screen, flip chart and writing materials for attendees and the speaker, as well as colored pens, scissors, tape and other supplies
- Main meeting room rental, reserved based on the number of meeting participants
DigiChart Innovative Technology
With DigiChart, you can edit notes and ideas, share them with colleagues and clients, and collaborate within a matter of seconds. Simply push the Plug and Play button. Some people still use flip charts. We prefer smart charts!
For all those who like their food a bit more "naughty," Radisson Blu has introduced 4 exciting new Food Trends to bring the latest food and drink fashion to your event. From the latest veggie trends or interpretations of Grandma’s classics to stimulating food for your soul and hip street food creations, get inspired by our trends Flexitarian, Land+Place, Tasty Mood and Wild Sensation and spice up your next meeting.
At our hotel, we offer a selection of the new Radisson Blu food trends and are more than happy to accommodate your individual needs. Simply ask our event experts!