Meetings & Events
DISTINGUISH YOUR SHANGHAI EVENT IN OUR PROFESSIONAL MEETING SPACEWhether you’re hosting an important business meeting for your top clients or celebrating your wedding day with your closest friends and family, the Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World offers a professional staff and the modern technology required to stage a successful event. As one of the premier venues in downtown Shanghai, we feature flexible room configurations with a versatile Grand Ballroom and 10 contemporary meeting rooms. Your guests will find it simple to stay connected via Free broadband and wireless Internet, and our convenient location near the Shanghai metro and Hongqiao International Airport allows for easy travel arrangements.
- Half-day meeting package with one coffee break - CNY 405 per person
- Full-day meeting package with two coffee breaks and buffet lunch at Windows on the Park - CNY 505 per person
- Full-day meeting package with two coffee breaks and set menu lunch at Epicure on 45 - CNY 555 per person
Choose the Radisson Blu and make your special day memorable for all the right reasons. Enjoy the convenience of a dedicated banquet team, on-site IT support, and vetted vendors for photography and flowers. With flexible configurations offering up to three separate spaces, the modern Grand Ballroom boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, contemporary light fixtures and space for up to 300 attendees. Ballroom guests also enjoy access to a spacious pre-function area, perfect for a cocktail prelude to the main event.
Wedding packages start from CNY 4,888 per table of 10 people. Rates are subject to a 15% service charge and conditions apply.
ContactTel: +86 21 63599999 x 4088/4089
- Audiovisual equipment: LCD projector/screen, DVD player, PA system, TV monitor and screen
- Bottled local water and mints
- Engineering and IT specialists to provide technical support
- Flip chart or whiteboard with markers
- Free broadband and wireless Internet
- Professional banquet team
- Stationery kit
- Supporting services including photographer, florist, secretary, translator and courier