Meetings & Events
Choose Radisson Blu to make your next Tallinn conference or event a successLet us make your business a pleasure during your trip to Tallinn. Our conference rooms in the heart of Estonia’s capital city provide the latest audiovisual technology, translation services and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access for all delegates.
- The hotel offers 14 spacious conference rooms spanning over 1,300 m2.
- An on-site, dedicated Meeting & Events coordinator assists in planning every detail.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Talented chefs at Restaurant Senso provide full-service catering.
- The largest meeting room, Alfa, offers 302 m2 of meeting space and maximum theater-style seating capacity of 400.
Experience Meetings by Radisson Blu is a concept that ensures successful meetings by harmonizing the tangibles such as breakout rooms, connectivity and food, with intangibles such as service, satisfaction and sustainability.
For more information, please visit the Experience Meetings page.
CLUB CARLSON FOR PLANNERS
Make your next event more rewarding. You can earn valuable rewards for booking your next meeting, event or convention. Club CarlsonSM for Planners is a unique hotel rewards program exclusively for meeting and event planners. Whether you’re planning large or small corporate events, or you’re a special events planner arranging dinners and weddings, you can earn points with Club Carlson for Planners when you book your event at more than 1,000 participating Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide.