Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki
Ateneum Art Museum is Finland’s National Gallery of Art. It looks after, accumulates, studies and presents the country’s most significant national art collection. By means of exhibitions and its other functions, Ateneum promotes the visual arts as well as familiarity with and appreciation for Finland’s cultural legacy. The Ateneum building, designed by architect Theodor Höijer and inaugurated in 1887, is an experience in itself. Stay at an elegant Radisson Blu Hotel and visit this splendid art museum! Read more about the collections and exhibitions on Ateneum's website
The package includes:
- Accommodation for 2
- Tickets to Ateneum for 2 people
Terms and conditions:
- Prices are valid daily until the end of 2015.
- The prices are starting prices for leisure travel and might vary according to chosen day. Please check the price when booking.
- The prices are S group's co-op member prices, and EUR 9 per room per night will be added for non-members.
- Bookings can be made with campaign code ATENEU or by dialing +358 (0)20 1234 700 (from a land line EUR 0.0828 / call + EUR 0.07 / min, from a mobile phone EUR 0.0828 / call + EUR 0.17 /min).