Easy travelThe many transport options make navigating the Finnish capital wonderfully simple, affording travelers ample opportunity to visit sites like the Casino Helsinki, the Uspenski Cathedral and the Finnish National Theatre. For a more in-depth cultural experience, head to the Stockmann and Sokos shopping centers, located just minutes from the hotel. The Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport can be reached within a half an hour via taxi or bus.
Public transportation in HelsinkiHelsinki’s well-designed transport network includes an international airport, ferry lines, buses, local and regional trains, trams and an underground railway. This makes it easy get around in the city and experience all of its interesting attractions and beautiful sights.
Distance to transport options:
- Central railway station, landmark and gateway – Right next to the hotel
- Main bus station, underground and tram stops - within a short walk from the hotel
- Bus to Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport - 200 meters from the hotel
- Terminals for ferries to Estonia, Sweden, Russia and Germany - within a few kilometers of the hotel
- Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport - half-hour taxi or bus ride from the hotel