EXPLORE THE CITY WITH EASE FROM THIS HELSINKI CITY CENTER HOTEL
The Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport can be reached within a half an hour via taxi or bus.
The city's well-designed transport network includes an international airport, ferry lines, buses, local and regional trains, trams and an underground railway.
- Central railway station - next to the hotel
- Main bus station, underground and tram stops - within a short walk
- Bus to Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport - 200 meters
- Terminals for ferries to Estonia, Sweden, Russia and Germany - within a few kilometers of the hotel
- Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport - half-hour taxi or bus ride