Exclusive Spa Package at The Well, Oslo
Combine your stay with an opulent visit to The Well and receive a rhassoul treatment, a 2-course dinner and refreshments.
This offer includes:
- Accommodation with room category upgrade upon availability
- Super Breakfast Buffet
- Full day access to The Well
- One glass of sparkling wine and snacks upon arrival at The Well
- Rhassoul 30-minute treatment
- Two-course dinner from the à la carte menu at The Well
- Rental of bathrobe, a large sauna towel, a bath towel and slippers
- 1 drink from Skybar Creations in 34 Skybar
- Bus trip from hotel to The Well
DescriptionWelcome to paradise. Experience 11 different pools, 14 different saunas and steam rooms, more than 100 showers, waterfalls, a Japanese bathhouse with onsen hot springs, an Oriental Hammam, rhassoul clay treatments, relaxation rooms, a restaurant, bars and much more.
This package is perfect for a romantic escape or simply a break from everyday life. Enjoy a relaxing stay at our hotel with the sumptuous Super Breakfast Buffet. Then hop on the bus, which takes you directly from the hotel entrance to the spa in approximately 15 minutes, and unwind at The Well. The Well combines the best elements and traditions of the Roman baths with the modern continental spa and wellness culture.
Swimwear is optional at The Well (except for Tuesdays, when swimwear is mandatory). To prevent water build-up around the spa and for hygienic reasons, only The Well’s own swimwear is permitted. You can purchase swimwear on your first visit and you can use it every time you come back to The Well.
Swimsuits: NOK 75 Available in sizes XS–4XL
Bikinis: NOK 125 Available in sizes XS–3XL
Swim shorts: NOK 125 Available in sizes S–XXL
Swim trunks: NOK 75 Available in sizes S–XXL
Peshtemal: NOK 49 Turkish cotton towel
Terms and Conditions
- Booking start date: 21 Nov 2016
- Booking end date: 31 Dec 2018
- 1-night minimum stay is required.
- Age limit of 18 years applies.
- Cancel by 18:00 hotel time with no charge.
- Late cancellations or no-shows will be charged for accommodation.
You may also like...