CBD Hotel near the Sydney Harbour Bridge
WALK TO WYNYARD STATION TO EXPLORE THE BEST OF SYDNEY
The central location of our Radisson Blu in Sydney’s business district allows you to enjoy some fresh air as you walk to nearby venues like The Royal Botanic Garden, the Harbour Bridge and the world-famous Sydney Opera House. Business travellers appreciate our hotel's proximity to local businesses as well as convenient transportation options at Circular Quay (rail and ferry), Wynyard (rail and bus) and Martin Place (rail and bus), which provide quick commutes to and from area companies.
- Wynyard Station - 200 m
- Martin Place Station - 450 m
- Circular Quay Station - 500 m
- Sydney (Kingsford Smith) Airport (SYD) - 14 km
- Australian Unity
- Clayton Utz
- Macquarie Bank
- Depart from the airport and get onto M1 from Joyce Drive and General Holmes Drive.
- Follow M1 for 9.4 kilometres to the city.
- Depart from the airport and get onto M5 towards Port Botany/Sydney.
- Continue on M1 for 9.4 kilometres to the city.
- Take exit towards City North.
- Keep left onto the ramp and bear left at the Macquarie Street exit.
- Cross over Macquarie Street and continue along Bent Street.
- Turn left onto O'Connell Street. Please note that O'Connell is a one-way street.
- Valet parking is available at the hotel’s main entrance on 27 O'Connell Street.