Meetings Rooms in Sydney CBD
HOST YOUR GUESTS IN THE SLEEK SURROUNDINGS OF OUR FIVE-STAR EVENT VENUECentrally located in Sydney’s CBD, the Radisson Blu is the ideal setting for your professional meeting or social gathering. Our elegant facilities feature upscale decor and accommodating services that include audiovisual presentation tools and on-site catering. Enhance your event with one of our exclusive meeting packages, specially designed to provide a customised blend of refreshment options and room configurations. For event ranging from stately board meetings to celebrations with up to 200 attendees, the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney offers more than 500 square metres of modern event space in a charming, historic setting.
Meeting facilities include:
- Day delegate conference packages
- Dedicated function floor with direct street entry
- Eight meeting rooms with a total capacity of up to 200 people
- Lady Fairfax Room, available from 11:00 daily for private dining events of up to 70 guests
- Menus tailored to your particular taste and budget
- On-site audiovisual partner
- Two heritage rooms dating back to the 1800s with natural lighting
- Two large contemporary rooms, each divisible into three smaller rooms
Standard equipment includes:
- Analogue phone lines
- Data projector and screen
- Flipchart and pens
- ISDN lines
- LCD monitor
- Lectern and microphone with in-house PA
- Polycom teleconference devices
- Whiteboard and pens
Other arrangements can be organized upon request.
You can reserve the intimate, wood-panelled Sir James Fairfax Room or one of the more contemporary rooms for larger events. Consider hosting a lunch or dinner in the Lady Fairfax Room, which offers an excellent atmosphere for conversation.