Meetings & Events in Sydney
Modern and historic spaces ideal for weddings and meetings in Sydney
Meeting facilities include:
- Lady Fairfax Room, available from 11:00 daily for private dining events for up to 70 people
- Day delegate conference packages
- Dedicated function floor with direct street entry
- Eight meeting rooms in total for up to 200 people
- Menus tailored to your particular taste and budget
- On-site audiovisual partner
- Two heritage rooms dating back to the 1800s with natural light
- Two large contemporary rooms, each divisible into up to three smaller rooms
Standard equipment includes:
- Analogue phone lines
- Data projector and screen
- Flipchart and pens
- ISDN lines
- LCD data projector and motorized screen
- Lectern and microphone with in-house PA
- Polycom Tele-Conference Devices
- Six-foot tripod screen
- Whiteboard and pens
Other arrangements can be organized upon request.
Guests can mingle in the wood-panelled Sir James Fairfax Room, or you can reserve one of the more contemporary rooms for larger events. Perhaps the buzz of a lunch or dinner in Lady Fairfax Room is more your style.
Whether you are planning a small, intimate affair or a banquet for 100, we will cater to your every desire. We'll also assist you in customising a menu specifically for your cocktail reception, sit-down dinner or stand-up buffet.